Who's running 19.5's

The early 90's Chevy HD truck have the same bolt pattern as the Dodge, you jjust have to have the center hole machined out to clear the hubs. I would think the chip trucks built on a chevy frame would work as well, but have never tried it since I do not need an offset wheel.

Nope, they have the same bolt pattern as F-53 Ford Motorhome chassis', 89-97 F-Superduty Fords and early 90's 3500 HD Chevys...10x7.25 pattern...

I got a F-53 motorhome chassis in my backyard that the I am using the rear out of for my 96 and putting custom adapters on my front 60 to change it over to the matching pattern...

My 3500hd mid 90's has a 10 lug pattern same as the p30 motorhome chassis. The biggest problem I have had is bent rims. Make sure they check them for straightness. 3 of my 6 were bent one real bad didn't notice till I got new tires. 19.5's are the way to go same price as good 16's and last a lot longer.

89066e56.jpg

Well since it was brought back to life. How tall are those tires? My truck has 4.10 gears and if those are close to 35" that would be nice. Plus they look damn good to.

Thanks, hopefully I get to start it this weekend, it has been a long 7 months...

You look like you have a lot nicer truck than mine was at its starting point.

100_0835.jpg

I have 19.5's.... on my 450. She is a tire eater though. Cant figure out why though:umno::doh::badidea::hehe::hehe: To think I did this for years with my 3500 Dodge and my 350 and this is my tag along baby trailer.
IMG_8587.jpg

Last edited:
I have a set of accuride 19.5x6's steel wheel kit. I'm wondering if anyone is having a bad vibration prob out of theres. I am goint to 4 alum. wheels if I know that I wont have that prob anymore??? Hate to spend 1000 bucks and still vibrate. Any input that would be helpful is appreciated!!:Cheer:

I know this is old, but since bumped... I have a set of american force 19.5's wheels made for a dodge (hubcentric) that had a bad vibration that were straight on a balancer. Ended up they were a hair (1/16") big and have to center them with 2 or 4 acorn lugs then tighten the other flange nuts to center. Havent had the problem since, I guess were a hair off.

Back