whould like your input on injectors

rollincole3209

hey guys just bought a new common rail well new to me its an 05 and i have installed a south bend street and strip dual disk, cold air box , bully dog with crazy larry and i have a s366 turbo ,head studs and a bag-o-parts for the pump in the garage. What size of injectors should i run these are the spare parts i have lying around what size of injectors and brand would help me make a killer setup. Truck is a daylie driver and would like to keep it that way any ideas,inputs and opinions are welcome

Cole=coal
Daylie= daily
Welcome to America, we speak English here.

Last edited:
thank you for the grammar lesson im perfectly aware of how to spell but not aware of what types of injectors to run in the truck so lets not focus on what color collar the dog is wearing but the dog at hand and by the way my last name is cole

My apologies... Just figured I'd help ya out because it was gonna happen anyhow.

wow there are some real douche bags on this sight

That's not gonna net you very good results lol

By the way, some of those "douche bags" happen to have some of the quickest and most powerful rides in this little sport of ours. Might wanna change the tude...

Last edited:
My recommendations are 90's and better tuning than that crazy Larry but I don't have a dog in the fight. I drive a ppump. I no know electronics.

Call someone that builds injectors. They might can help you better there is a lot of sponsors on here

well im a p-pump kinda guy as well. I just forked out 17k and dont have a whole lot of spare cash, but like i said i had the box and the rest of the parts lying around so thats what i have to work with

yes site you guys will have to disregard my spelling i have a wife and 2 year old screaming at me im from oklahoma cut me a break

From what I know on my suggestion is because you have no more air to burn said fuel.

i have a s366 i figure if any i would be a little over charged i have not installed for the fact i cant fire it

Um no not from my little knowledge. Whiles it's a cr it's still a 66. Not an instant lighter.

Told you, that attitude wouldn't get you far with some.