whould like your input on injectors

Ok Im sorry... That doesnt make any sense to me. You are saying money is tight from what ive got and trying to make it with what you have but building a new motor isnt a problem? Do to meltdown no less...

thnx...i might stay up for the reply
CompD Mobile Device

Ok I have a very good job that requires no spelling everything will be as it was next month I am trying to get by for now seeing what I can throw together

Last edited:
I cant decipher that one... someone help.

Ok ill spell it out I'm a tightwad I budget my self bi-monthly I make roughly 18k a month I have spent my budget for nov-dec in jan I will have a new budget of 18k to do what I please with building a new motor will be no problem in the future but for now I am working with what I have cause I'm to tight to go ahead and do the inevitable

Rebuild to improve. Dont rebuild do to not listening to advise and melting a motor down. However I cant remember who said it at one time... If you havent melted a cr, you arent trying hard enough.

Like I said, my truck is more stock than yours and I dont even have a cr cummins in my close family so I have no dog in the fight. Take my advise for what its worth. Not a whole lot. Just my $.02

I see so when the rebuild takes place aries coated and chamfered pistions mill the plenum port polish mild cam stuff like that

Dude your letting Bre get your panties in a bunch, haha you sir need to simma Donna nahh before the big fish smell the blood in the water. (btw its to late) dun dun dun dun dun dun

If thats what you want... sure. Its your truck. I just gave you advise on nozzles.
Ive already told you... I know nothing. Your letting a nobody get at you and its not what im trying to do... anymore.

Last edited:
pics.scientific.jpg

Ok ill spell it out I'm a tightwad I budget my self bi-monthly I make roughly 18k a month I have spent my budget for nov-dec in jan I will have a new budget of 18k to do what I please with building a new motor will be no problem in the future but for now I am working with what I have cause I'm to tight to go ahead and do the inevitable

Dude you make 18k/mo? How much of a tightwad do you have to be? You could get a new full built block and trans every month LOL. Id just wait till jan and then start building when you can go all out or do it right the first time.

sent from my phone

What do you do that pays 18K per month? That's $216,000 per year!

I want a golden goose daddy...I want one RIGHT now!!!!