why do my dyno numbers SUCK???

No prob never played with Ho pump but hard to beleave it is affecting it that much would of thought our trucks would have had closer numbers since turbos are similar and fueling boxes are close. Just diffrent injectors and pump. I know your turbo is a little larger but I think on mine I am overfueling the turbo because Between 2 of my runs turned the tst down from 9 to 6 and only affected it 8 hp and never came close to clearing the smoke from looks of the pics on the runs.

No prob never played with Ho pump but hard to beleave it is affecting it that much would of thought our trucks would have had closer numbers since turbos are similar and fueling boxes are close. Just diffrent injectors and pump. I know your turbo is a little larger but I think on mine I am overfueling the turbo because Between 2 of my runs turned the tst down from 9 to 6 and only affected it 8 hp and never came close to clearing the smoke from looks of the pics on the runs.

yea thats true. i think some of my problem was not having a drag comp. your TST fuels hard all the way to 3400, mine cuts off at 2700 and thats where my curve quit climbing.

I thought ur hp #'s where corrected. 445 sounds better :)

yea 445 is corrected, but thats still a huge difference over kevin's truck.

yea thats true. i think some of my problem was not having a drag comp. your TST fuels hard all the way to 3400, mine cuts off at 2700 and thats where my curve quit climbing.

yea 445 is corrected, but thats still a huge difference over kevin's truck.

Yea that prob did hurt you some then cause I think peak on mine was around 2500 - 2600 and stayed pretty close to there till 2900

i was thinking about the adrenaline but i went with the comp instead b/c of proven reliability and i found one used at a steal.

Same here on the old boxes I have seen the first model boxes fuel a lot harder than new ones that won't hardly smoke. I got a friend that has a adrenline and from day one has acted goofy and just shut off. I know after I put his 66/73/.90 on he said it won't spool I said let me drive pulled out of driveway and laid it over at 4000 and it shut down even with a airdog 150 it was the chip. I ran one the first model attitudes and loved it. Another friend of mine bought one like mine but new model it wouldn't even haze hardly but it would run.

yea there were just too many cases where the ADR was having problems, so i steered away. im sure when i get the comp back from the wizard, it will be a big diff.

yea there were just too many cases where the ADR was having problems, so i steered away. im sure when i get the comp back from the wizard, it will be a big diff.

The main thing the edge upgrade gives you is rpms. Ever checked your drive pressure? Pull your pyro probe and run a pressure gauge in the port one time to see what its spiking to. Your truck reminds me of how my truck ran with a 64/65 turbo with drive pressure spiking 20 lbs over boost.

no i've never checked my DP. i wouldn't think it would be a problem, as big as my exhaust side is. but then again, i've never checked it.

Just curious you saying the older drag comps fuel and run better than a newer drag comp or a attitude?

The old school programs that Edge had were HOT. I couldn't tell you why they didn't keep on with the but maybe it was causing problems with trucks somehow. I have an OLD drag comp and it still kicks some serious :rockwoot:

The old school programs that Edge had were HOT. I couldn't tell you why they didn't keep on with the but maybe it was causing problems with trucks somehow. I have an OLD drag comp and it still kicks some serious :rockwoot:

what version???

Back