why so much smoke?

silencer ring installed & turbo cleaned. going to shop in morning.

ooh & yes i LOVE the 6.7L!

the other dealer said "nothing is wrong with it"

so i'm going to pick it up & drive it til the damn thing blows up!
anyone know any good dealers near me?
already tried seguin, gonzales & lagrange.

ChaseN said:
the other dealer said "nothing is wrong with it"

so i'm going to pick it up & drive it til the damn thing blows up!
anyone know any good dealers near me?
already tried seguin, gonzales & lagrange.

I know it's not real close but I have had good luck with the dealer in Giddings.
It used to be Josh Marshall but now it is called something else. Also have a good buddy that works at Maxwell in Taylor that knows his stuff.

I wish i could see this in person....i bet you can blow it up chase LOL

ChaseN said:
will that work?
hmm.. good idea. not joking

You didn't hear it from me.
ph34r.gif

Just drive it as hard as you can...... it'll go. Oh, you might want to drain 90% of the oil out and save it. When it "starts" to let loose, pour the oil back in and drive. Did I mention you'll need a cell phone? LOL

I have a more interesting idea. Let's make your truck one of those test vehicles for pro-long or something.

"In this vehicle, we added prolong, ran it for 5 minutes and the drained the oil. Now we will see how long it'll last!"

Need to do something with the oil pressure sensor so that it doesn't record no oil pressure.

guess i'm screwed haha.
i have my 100k engine warranty and 150k bumper-to-bumper warranty so someone will warranty this SOB or dodge will have another lawsuit against them from me.

back in 05 when i got my dually (my haul truck), when it had les then 5k miles on it, it blew the intercooler & turbo and dropped one injector. they said "warranty void due to already pulling with such a low mileage truck" therefore, turned into a lawsuit.

anyways guys,
thanks for the help on my 06. ya'll will hear soon what the outcome of it is.