wich lift pump to choose

kala

wich brand is best,air dog,fass or something else?
is 150gph enough or i need more?
What you think?

I dont have injectors yet.
what would you suggest?
I drive with truck everyday and towing trailers,but i need more power to have more fun with the truck :evil

for an 8.3??

I have no idea if a 150GPH is enough, I would think so. But go Air Dog all the way!!!

I have a FASS in my CR and an Airdog on my 12 valve. There are subtle differences between the two, but bottom line, they are both high quality, and they both get the job done. If I was going to buy another pump, I would probably go with the Airdog again, I like the adjustable regulator on the ad165, and 1/2" line ext. But really, I don't think you'll be let down by either one.

im a fan of the FASS. but that is also all we install out of are shop. Havent had a problem with one yet. but i would spend the money and make sure you get a big line kit for the tank

i have an ad100 for the past 4 years with no issues at all. switched it out to put on another truck and added an ad2 for the past year and still no issues. my vote is ad!

Why would you abandon the super reliable stock mechanical lift pump for an aftermarket electric pump?

That's like switching out 5.9 liter motor for an 8.3 liter.........

That's like switching out a P7100 pump for a VP44 electronic injection pump.....

That's like trading your smokin' hot wife for a nasty, disease-infested fat girl....

That's like drinking diet Pepsi when you have diet Coke in the fridge.....don't do it!

That's like switching out a P7100 pump for a VP44 electronic injection pump.....

Hey! I'm talking about doing that!

Of course I'd be doing it with the VP from a nicer, newer 24v that will be wearing a my p pump...

Why would you abandon the super reliable stock mechanical lift pump for an aftermarket electric pump?

That's like switching out 5.9 liter motor for an 8.3 liter.........

That's like trading your smokin' hot wife for a nasty, disease-infested fat girl....

That's like drinking diet Pepsi when you have diet Coke in the fridge.....don't do it!

Your less likely to have a very horrible and expensive ending if your fuel rack sticks, the pump kicks off without electrical current. Factory one will keep going with the engine...

Your less likely to have a very horrible and expensive ending if your fuel rack sticks, the pump kicks off without electrical current. Factory one will keep going with the engine...

But a p-pump will create enough vacuum to pull its own fuel so just turning of the pump won't help.

It's not like racks stick often and you need a way to shut it down then. If that is your concern, you would be better served by an air shutoff.

Stock on a 12v.

I liked my air dogs better than the fass. But I have one of each.