will i blow more smoke if i have a fass 150

mikey diesel

rookie
I think i need lift pump. I have las cut delievery valves and no fuel plate and i dont smoke much after i floor it.

Nope, you need to take that intercooler pipe off the intake and run it like that. That'll make lots of smoke

Yea, if you allow ANY of the boost from the turbo to get in the engine it will make the smoke get smaller or even go away!

If you want it to smoke after you floor it. Just pop it in neutral and floor it for about a minute im sure will start to smoke.

I prefer using a plastic wal-mart bag as a pre-filter, just slip it over your air filter and your in smoke heaven.

oh yea my favorite was always tin foil. and dont forget to tell him that if you take the intercooler pipe off its atleast a 100hp gain over what you already have:umno:

I think i need lift pump. I have las cut delievery valves and no fuel plate and i dont smoke much after i floor it.

but no in all seriousness what injectors are you running what turbo and you said you had laser cut delivery valves but are they full cuts? then maybe we can help you some more

syrup dawg i am running 370s injectors and stock turbo the delivery valves are from scheid they said they were laser cut

Easy on Mikey guys. We need to get a fuel pressure gauge on your truck and see if your LP is keeping up. Are you having any cutting out or anything?

with 370 and full cuts( if that is what they are) there should definately be some smoke but I wouldnt see the need of you having full cuts in the first place with a stock turbo and a street drivin truck with no plate in it.

i think you need a new fuel filter, and fuel pressure gauge. then maybe a fass system because your it seems like you have low fuel pressure. Not more smoke.