will i blow more smoke if i have a fass 150

ok assholes quit making fun and just answer his question. Your all being f**king dicks for no reason. Hes new on here so come on and help him learn. And if he likes smoke, its his truck not yours.

Impress them with how clean you truck makes power...not how much smoke you can make;)

Chris

ok assholes quit making fun and just answer his question. Your all being f**king dicks for no reason. Hes new on here so come on and help him learn. And if he likes smoke, its his truck not yours.

Go back to the GM forum. Just shows that the Cummins boys can actually take a ribbing every now and then......

And Mikey, you worded the question all wrong. Don't worry about the quantity of smoke, worry about how well, or maybe not so well, your truck runs.

Laser cuts, 370's and a stock turbo. We need alot more info on your setup, and your readings. What are your EGT's, boost? Do you have a slight haze at WOT? Tons of smoke down low? You need to elaborate more. You have a VERY inefficient combo, that should smoke like crazy, so something is definately wrong. Mind you, I'm not all about a smokey truck, but when a combo like this won't smoke, something's up.

What type of tranny do you have? A shot stock TC or a slipping clutch will greatly reduce smoke output due to no load being on the motor. It's all in the details my friend.

Impress them with how clean you truck makes power...not how much smoke you can make;)

Chris

Im sure he allready knows this as we all do. It is repeated a million times on here. The funny thing is, you get to an event, and people are blowin smoke everywhere. I think he knows what equalls smoke because he has 370's and full cuts. If it is not smoking then i agree he might actually have something wrong with his truck. A little razing is one thing, but these same people think this is a fraternity initiation or something. There comments are as retarded as the original question. Lighten up people, Tim

I think everyone gave an honest answer on how to get his truck to smoke, If he thought there was something wrong he should have said so, or asked about getting more power.

I just get so sick of people trying to get there truck to smoke, and Im about to the point that im going to quit driving my truck because every time some kid in another diesel come up besides me he thinks hes cool and blows smoke all over the intersection.

I just get so sick of people trying to get there truck to smoke, and Im about to the point that im going to quit driving my truck because every time some kid in another diesel come up besides me he thinks hes cool and blows smoke all over the intersection.

Well said, I agree

A guy at the coffee shop asked me a few days ago "How can I make my truck smoke?"

My response "turn up the fuel"

His response "really, that will make it smoke?"

True story

If you plumb the FASS directly into the intake manifold, its should make it smoke pretty good. Kind of like a low tech/low budget indirect injection. That was popular in the 80's, right?

I think everyone gave an honest answer on how to get his truck to smoke, If he thought there was something wrong he should have said so, or asked about getting more power.

Wow i love how other people give a sh*t how someone else drives thier truck or, how someone makes thier truck smoke..... just cracks me up. I think its funny it gets to you !! Like your god or something ?? :poke:

If you plumb the FASS directly into the intake manifold, its should make it smoke pretty good. Kind of like a low tech/low budget indirect injection. That was popular in the 80's, right?

That will get me at least 200hp if i do that right?

Damn, and to think I've been trying to get my smoke and EGT's under control...:st:

-Dustin-

Wow i love how other people give a sh*t how someone else drives thier truck or, how someone makes thier truck smoke..... just cracks me up. I think its funny it gets to you !! Like your god or something ?? :poke:
The damage done to the public image of the diesel community by idiots blowing smoke everywhere they go affects all of us.