windowed my compounded 6.7

That would be correct, thinking about switching it up to triples now...

Dam, lotta air for that litle sucker to eat and spit out. What's the tubine, 73 mm, wastegated?

Kinda what I was thinking AHall.

If it's actually a 3788 it has a 64/72.5 turbine wheel. Similar to a small 65mm s300 t-wheel. I am suspicious of him saying thinking it's a 3794. For one, it is not a standard configuration. Two, that combo is a surging POS. And three, it was introduced as a 3994.

Seb from NLR is a friend of mine and spec"ed it out, the precision shot **** and I sent the original turbo to Tial and they built this turbo to as close to the original one as they could. It's based off a Garrett 3794 with ss v-band housing.

That would be correct, thinking about switching it up to triples now...

Seb from NLR is a friend of mine and spec"ed it out, the precision shot **** and I sent the original turbo to Tial and they built this turbo to as close to the original one as they could. It's based off a Garrett 3794 with ss v-band housing.

It is possible to run a 4094 comp wheel on a 37 frame. You saying two different things is just raising an eyebrow. 94 wheel is a different animal than a 63.5.

I,m not a turbo expert and am building several cars on top of this, sorry if i mixed them up.

Being it started out as a precision turbo probably explain's the number's mix up.

not sure, still on the drawing board.. we're starting a header setup for my viper that'll look like this so I've got a full plate between both projects

frank4.jpg

Last edited:
That carnage is Swole approved!!

Sorry dude!! I feel your pain. But it sounds like you're not too bothered by it and are looking forward to a better build..

That carnage is Swole approved!!

Sorry dude!! I feel your pain. But it sounds like you're not too bothered by it and are looking forward to a better build..

Lmao... You can't let this kinda thing get to you, the part that sucks is getting a new block but at least I can make a cool wall hanger with the old block!

After a lot of run around looking for a new block I've opted to get a turnkey race ready motor from Industial Injection... Sucky part is I could almost finish my tt project on the viper or order the motor for this pig... First world problems lmao...

Massively overpriced.

This^ but I could see why some people would buy a turn key race engine. Just not from Industrial. I wouldn't buy a lawn mower engine from them. I've been inside a couple engines they attempted to build.

I'd rather waste my 30k on blow and a hooker than their engines.

Back