world finals results

Thats the joys of pushing these trucks to the limit. All I can say is its not fun when the rad hose blows and blows water all over your left front tire at those speeds.

Would have been one good race if we both didn't blow up.

I'm still recovering from the trip - picked up a nice head cold Sunday.

Will have more pics and video up soon - here's the timeslip from the TD final.

Timeslip-Kansas_Sep26_2010.jpg

Holy reaction time batman! For sure a professional effort all around on that timeslip. What happened with the Dirtymax race? Too much :nos:??

I hear you there Aaron. When I blew my engine last year I had oil out both sides of the block on both front tires and brakes at around 100mph. It was a wild ride to say the least

Whats the chance that both trucks blew the motors up on the same race?

There was a lot of carnage, but only this one bad oil down. I don't know the exact number but it happened to all makes. I think more dodges broke than anything. but there were more of them there too. I know of two dmax's that broke and Brian hurt his truck as well. It was using a lot of water, but it did hold together long enough for him to win the SS class. There were some really great poeple at the event. If you haven't had a chance to meet Eric Stelly and Everett Miller you are really missing out on a couple of fun loving guys. Eric runs the living piss out of his LMM. That tranny sounds like it's never going to shift. Will be good to see them again at another NHRDA event next year.

Best comment heard all weekend from Stelly was "Pants and shoes are for fags and guys that drag race".:hehe:

Had a great time besides blowing up the motor in the orange truck during round one of eliminations....
Its to bad Ken and Rob that we wont be able to get our truck lined up beside each other to actually get a good race in.
The NHRDA World Finals was the final and last race for our orange Super Street truck as we are going to be moving up to Pro Stock.

Micheal I cant let you win all the Pro Stock Championships next year LOL

Who broke first?

dude i thought that was you..i was at the starting line with aaron when harvey ran.... wish i woulda said something.

I didn't realize you were so shy!!!! :lolly:

Should have tapped me on the shoulder!

Best comment heard all weekend from Stelly was "Pants and shoes are for fags and guys that drag race".:hehe:

That was hilarious - that cat's a riot.

Here's a couple shots from Saturday - fans were pretty hardcore, you can see how poor the weather was.

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

That was hilarious - that cat's a riot.

Here's a couple shots from Saturday - fans were pretty hardcore, you can see how poor the weather was.

DSC_0086.jpg

I Wish we could have gotten that pass in, the tranny would have broke and we would have had the night to change out with the new tranny and tc we had in the trailer. Would have put us out of Prosteet but we would have still been in Superstreet. If and would-of-gots:banghead:

Was great meeting you Matt and look forward to maybe lining up against you guys next year with our new truck.

Conrats to Harvey, JH Diesel Charger on his 10.17 time!
Thanks, Its been hard to not to really lean on it prior to this event but we did not want to break anything and kill are chance to go to Topeka.We still have more left but we thought we where racing a slower 12 truck and when i found out it was Armor i just about chit, then the oil down, then the rain things where not going as planned ,but we did run are fastest time ever that was awesome prior to eliminations.

I Wish we could have gotten that pass in, the tranny would have broke and we would have had the night to change out with the new tranny and tc we had in the trailer. Would have put us out of Prosteet but we would have still been in Superstreet. If and would-of-gots:banghead:

LOL Ken you just need to leave your ego at home next time and run one class!LOL And if you want to race Smitty just ask Dale for a grudge match bif I'm sure he would have obliged you. It would have been a great crowd pleaser!

Thanks, Its been hard to not to really lean on it prior to this event but we did not want to break anything and kill are chance to go to Topeka.We still have more left but we thought we where racing a slower 12 truck and when i found out it was Armor i just about chit, then the oil down, then the rain things where not going as planned ,but we did run are fastest time ever that was awesome prior to eliminations.

I still think you've got the sweetest ride going! Next to ours of course.LOL

LOL Ken you just need to leave your ego at home next time and run one class!LOL And if you want to race Smitty just ask Dale for a grudge match bif I'm sure he would have obliged you. It would have been a great crowd pleaser!

Speaking of which, looks like old man Calhoon left before he could race the grudge match with Kelsie! :lolly:

Has nothing to do with ego or running both classes. We were at about 80% on power, street tires and about 200 lbs of extra weight to when we ran the 9.7 in the the prostreet qualifier. Had we gotten to run Smitty in the eliminations I think we would have faired pretty well. Certainly would not have matched his MPH, but I think it would have been a hell of a race.

Speaking of which, looks like old man Calhoon left before he could race the grudge match with Kelsie! :lolly:

Yes when he red lite in round one he left. I tried to get him to enter the gambler's race, hell it paid $1100 bucks but he didn't want to.

Has nothing to do with ego or running both classes. We were at about 80% on power, street tires and about 200 lbs of extra weight to when we ran the 9.7 in the the prostreet qualifier. Had we gotten to run Smitty in the eliminations I think we would have faired pretty well. Certainly would not have matched his MPH, but I think it would have been a hell of a race.

I'm just blowing you some sh!t, I am looking forward to racing Maxed Out next season. Well at least at the next world finals. Heck I'll just throw it out there now, lets have a grudge match next season, I ain't afraid of losing and I know your not either you already lost your hair.bifLOL

There was a lot of carnage, but only this one bad oil down. I don't know the exact number but it happened to all makes. I think more dodges broke than anything. but there were more of them there too. I know of two dmax's that broke and Brian hurt his truck as well. It was using a lot of water, but it did hold together long enough for him to win the SS class. There were some really great poeple at the event. If you haven't had a chance to meet Eric Stelly and Everett Miller you are really missing out on a couple of fun loving guys. Eric runs the living piss out of his LMM. That tranny sounds like it's never going to shift. Will be good to see them again at another NHRDA event next year.

We get to race with them quite often in Houston. Nice job guys placing in SS.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFRxQGTkp2U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFRxQGTkp2U[/ame]

Major tire shake at the hit, then freeze it early on at 1.08 seconds in and look for shake again so hard theres several inches under the Rt. rear tire. Have no idea why the sounds not working. 62# leave on both kits
Ryan