wtf

dgraves

Tried calling serveral times still nothing Weres my injectors what's the update on them damn slow as **** an terrible Customer service the injectors better be damn good waiting so long

2 weeks I know it will prolly take a while but I just want to know something on them or appreciate it if the answered the phone or called back left a voicemail and emailed and sent a text

Why dont you p.m them instead of bashing them on the forum??? These guys are damn good from what I have heard and I know that 2 weeks is no a long time at all to be waiting on modding them!!! CTFO!! :kick:

Wow your a tool. They are a small business, keeping quality high and prices very competitive. If you want them next day call industrial and get raped on the cost.

Where are all these newbies comin from? Postin stupid s**t

Tried calling serveral times still nothing Weres my injectors what's the update on them damn slow as **** an terrible Customer service the injectors better be damn good waiting so long

Really???? You have been waiting 2 weeks and thats it. You probably have called every day for those 2 weeks. I would stop answering the phone also. Your a phucking idiot!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Wow! 2 weeks? You don't ever want to get into sled pulling or serious drag racing if you think 2 weeks is a long time. Sometimes getting stuff that's done right takes time. Patience dude.

It must be the 16 year old got to have it right now attitude.

Mine have been out a good bit longer than that. And I don't mind at all. Smokem keeps me updated so there's no worries. Just sit back and relax.

If you want to get ahold of them your best bet is to call once... leave a message... leave your name and number in the message and tell them why you're calling. If you talk to them like you did originally here you probably won't get an answer from them. If you're still waiting for them in April then you can get excited.

50414_35938268055_1674_n.jpg

with a side dish of

51DSnROFAYL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

:hehe: Dang kids and their mother's internetz.

If you want quality parts plan on waiting more than 2 weeks. Quit being a complaining fag.

Exactly. I'm waiting 3-4 weeks on downpipes for my car! Take a chill pill dude!

Hey guys. I know it’s hard to get a hold of us at times. Parts are hard to get these days so when they do come in we try to stay on top of them and get as much done as we can.

Text me if you like just don’t get to upset if I don’t respond in 5 minutes. Some of my closest friends don’t get a response for a day or so. :hehe:

479-799-3953
Chris

I like the wait... its suspenseful. Plus you get a little extra time to work on other things.

Hey, sorry for the ignorant question here. I need to talk so someone from sdx as well but can't seem to find them in the sponsor list on my little smart phone screen. Who do I need to pm?