Yankee Lake Sled Pull Results

Diesel Darlin'

Before the storm hit, these were the results from the classes that got a chance to pull:

2.8 Super Street:
1. Michael Garofalo pulled 325.95ft in a '97 Dodge
2. Casey Gildersleeve pulled 317ft in an '02 Dodge
3. Bill DeBenedictis pulled 274.17ft in a '98 Dodge

Super Street Diesel:
1. Calvin Miller pulled 332.98ft in an '01 Dodge: "On Borrowed Time"
2. Matt Springer pulled 315.52ft in a '94 Dodge

Outlaws:
1. Frank Puskarich pulled 340.10ft in a '95 Ford F350

Semis:
1. Gerald Hairhager pulled 371.23ft in a '73 Kenworth
2. Cory Fox pulled 329.78ft in a '98 Pete
3. Bill Sheanon pulled 290.99ft in an '88 GMC
4. Jim August pulled 253.27ft in an '01 Pete
5. John Fuccy pulled 249.16ft in an '89 Mack
6. Matt Coulter pulled 234.01ft in an '85 Freightliner
7. Nathan August pulled 211.76ft in a '94 Kenworth

Minus the tornado warnings, high winds, and heavy rains, we had a great time at Yankee Lake and can't wait to pull there again on July 18th! See you there! :cheer:

Welcome Diesel Darlin!

Welcome our new figure totaling, typing, tallying and overall good gal to have around - Diesel Darlin - but she dont like hotels with bugs! lol:hehe:

She's the one takin your money at registration (most of the time)! Be nice to her or you'll end up at the back of the pull!:thankyou2:

RK

Yankee Lake?

A lake, it looked more like a cow pasture! That place was a JOKE ! Drunken offroaders speedin through the line up(and everywhere else)! people in the way from the pitts to the track. The pitts could be in a worse location. U have to drive on the track to get to the line up(WTF). My roller for my yard is larger than the one they had! A sled that should be in the Smithsonian!(thanks to NWTPA) All, to pull uphill & to the left on a bumpy BS track! This post is not to knock NADM, Yankee lake has a ton of room in that lake bottom to make an Awsome truckpull track. This is the National circuit ladies & gentlemen, and the ONLY place it goes TWICE; so lets get it taken care of! if u would like: give me 2 days worth of diesel and a decent dozer, a transit, full cooperation from the hillbillys that own that junkyard, and I'll build u the best track around!:bang

Before the storm hit, these were the results from the classes that got a chance to pull:

2.8 Super Street:
1. Michael Garofalo pulled 325.95ft in a '97 Dodge
2. Casey Gildersleeve pulled 317ft in an '02 Dodge
3. Bill DeBenedictis pulled 274.17ft in a '98 Dodge

Super Street Diesel:
1. Calvin Miller pulled 332.98ft in an '01 Dodge: "On Borrowed Time"
2. Matt Springer pulled 315.52ft in a '94 Dodge

Outlaws:
1. Frank Puskarich pulled 340.10ft in a '95 Ford F350

Semis:
1. Gerald Hairhager pulled 371.23ft in a '73 Kenworth
2. Cory Fox pulled 329.78ft in a '98 Pete
3. Bill Sheanon pulled 290.99ft in an '88 GMC
4. Jim August pulled 253.27ft in an '01 Pete
5. John Fuccy pulled 249.16ft in an '89 Mack
6. Matt Coulter pulled 234.01ft in an '85 Freightliner
7. Nathan August pulled 211.76ft in a '94 Kenworth

Minus the tornado warnings, high winds, and heavy rains, we had a great time at Yankee Lake and can't wait to pull there again on July 18th! See you there! :cheer:

Glad to see the guys in red sponsored by Grand Rock's Powerflow line to do such a good job! Anyone have any pictures?

Glad to see the guys in red sponsored by Grand Rock's Powerflow line to do such a good job! Anyone have any pictures?

Great Job Calvin! Glad to have you along with AirDog! Looks like you had a good weekend all around. Well done in Michigan also.:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

A lake, it looked more like a cow pasture! That place was a JOKE ! Drunken offroaders speedin through the line up(and everywhere else)! people in the way from the pitts to the track. The pitts could be in a worse location. U have to drive on the track to get to the line up(WTF). My roller for my yard is larger than the one they had! A sled that should be in the Smithsonian!(thanks to NWTPA) All, to pull uphill & to the left on a bumpy BS track! This post is not to knock NADM, Yankee lake has a ton of room in that lake bottom to make an Awsome truckpull track. This is the National circuit ladies & gentlemen, and the ONLY place it goes TWICE; so lets get it taken care of! if u would like: give me 2 days worth of diesel and a decent dozer, a transit, full cooperation from the hillbillys that own that junkyard, and I'll build u the best track around!:bang

HAHA We may take you up on that offer! :hehe:Yeah that pull was arranged to get a few more locals interested in the sport and the guys running between us was not supposed to happen. We made the best out of it and will do so in July - hey all in the effort of promoting diesel motorsports!

Thanks for coming-we appreciated it!

Ron

Yeah we still had fun (minus getting wet.) .

THAT (having fun) was the whole idea behind having a pull at Yankee Lake. I did the SERIOUS NATIONAL CIRCUIT stuff for 5 years, and all I heard were complaints that pulling wasn't fun anymore. Well, if you can't have fun there, you aren't going to have fun at any other pull, either.

If you want or need a brand new sled and a perfect track, go to the NTPA.

The original plan was to bring two classes to one pull, and two the next. However, due to circumstances beyond NADMs control, we had to get the BEST sled available at late notice, add more classes, including the semis, and roll with it.

Several things that were promised to NADM, did not work out the way they were planned, if we go back next year, they will be taken care of.

Yankee Lake is a great venue. 4000+ people EVERY Friday night. They are improving it constantly. If you want them to invest in a better pulling facility, show a little respect.

Wow, that is quite a unique sled!

Good job HighFinance, i see them DVs are working well..:cool:

If you want them to invest in a better pulling facility, show a little respect.
Go out there on a night when there aren't sled pulls and its the same stuff. Drunken hillbilly's doing stupid stuff and havin' fun. Whats not to like? lol It would be even worse if you did it at fireball truck night.

G Drunken hillbilly's doing stupid stuff and havin' fun. Whats not to like? lol \

Yea, aint it cool?!?! This is the stuff that people would go to the hotels at Indy and Scheids to do, and its every Friday night, legal, and they have cheap beer,lol:hehe:

could not tell what was going on for the most part. didnt know why they felt the needed to let all the drunk mudd runners on the track, poor spectater area. sure would be a fun night if you werent trying to watch or participate in a truck pull. had doubts on going, will not again for a pull. to drink beer and watch guys horsewhip their trucks.... yes

Yankee Lake is one fun place - where can you find sled pulling, bogging, offroad, tug-o-war, rockcrawl and a bunch of people watching.

It's for the fun and promoting diesel motorsports! May not be for everyone but most people had fun:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

RK

Yankee Lake is one fun place - where can you find sled pulling, bogging, offroad, tug-o-war, rockcrawl and a bunch of people watching.

It's for the fun and promoting diesel motorsports! May not be for everyone but most people had fun:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

RK

I'll be back for the fun and for supporting NADM:rockwoot:

It can't be true anymore about two-tone trucks not winning either!!

Under Outlaws above.. I see Frank made it in with a truck, which one did he bring? the nitrous fed PowerStroke or the full-blown chassis with the DT-466??

It can't be true anymore about two-tone trucks not winning either!!

Under Outlaws above.. I see Frank made it in with a truck, which one did he bring? the nitrous fed PowerStroke or the full-blown chassis with the DT-466??

He had The DT-466:rockwoot: WOW is all i have to say

As for my 2 tone first place truck.... I hope i can keep that way!!