Yankee Lake Sled Pull Results

Is that what that was-I thought it was a revolving popcorn popper:hehe:

It was a hard moving truck - fast!

RK

It can't be true anymore about two-tone trucks not winning either!!

Under Outlaws above.. I see Frank made it in with a truck, which one did he bring? the nitrous fed PowerStroke or the full-blown chassis with the DT-466??

2 Tones KICK A$$!!:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Im sure we will but i hear he's retiring

Haven't heard or seen anything of the big, red Common-Rail Dodge or Bruce's Ford yet this year?? (..Not signed up for FPP, at least) What do we gotta wait for?? Honesdale and Meshoppen??

Well.. next visit is July 18th, and i may consider coming out to Yankee Lake to watch. This past one, I was a little closer to home.. at Kempton for the street class. But Aug 22nd? That's Scheids!:cool:

Dont forget Stonboro July 12!:rockwoot:

We have some interesting purses for that event and a class for semis and Outlaw trucks!

Very close to Yankee Lake!

RK

Haven't heard or seen anything of the big, red Common-Rail Dodge or Bruce's Ford yet this year?? (..Not signed up for FPP, at least) What do we gotta wait for?? Honesdale and Meshoppen??

Well.. next visit is July 18th, and i may consider coming out to Yankee Lake to watch. This past one, I was a little closer to home.. at Kempton for the street class. But Aug 22nd? That's Scheids!:cool:

I heard joe sold the common rail to the guy with the hushpower monster truck. But you never know I saw a truck that looked just like it on a super street truck thread.