Yankee Lake...Whos going????

Well the plan was to be there, and be there with a truck to pull. Looks like my driver is backing out of me. So I am going to stay for a local pull. Cause I have to get this thing on the track. Hasnt been hooked yet on the motor. So i wont even be in attendance unless he changes his mind AGAIN!

Well the plan was to be there, and be there with a truck to pull. Looks like my driver is backing out of me. So I am going to stay for a local pull. Cause I have to get this thing on the track. Hasnt been hooked yet on the motor. So i wont even be in attendance unless he changes his mind AGAIN!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^WTF^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i'll be there of course. i just hope i have time to help put the tires on that big a** truck!!!!!

Day after Yankee Lake (Saturday, June 14) is the USA-EAST event for the PRO STREET DIESEL 4x4 division at the Lawrence County Fairgrounds in New Castle, Pennsylvania at 7:00pm. This facility is only about 30 miles from Yankee Lake, Ohio.

Class pays $500 to win and down ten places. $25 entry fee and NO membership is required in order to enter. NADM trucks are welcome!! (if not heading to Michigan)

Pro Street Diesel rules at www.fullpullproductions.com

Questions: 1.888.FULLPUL

Last edited:
I'll be there, I'm there every week. Can't wait to see the Diesel powered monster truck from Hushpower.

Thanks for mentioning Michigan Rick, yer a pal!!:Cheer:

This is going to be a truck night to remember-also pulling a hot class of Street Semis, first thing 7:00 pm.

If I had a truck to pull and money wasnt so non-existant I would be sitting in the Pure Diesel Power Booth! (sorry guys :( ) Im getting cabin feaver with all this rain and havent been to a pull in weeks!

[

Joe Ocupinty (spelling?) has 26 of them new twin turbo petercars wonder if you will see a couple of his out that way?

Day after Yankee Lake (Saturday, June 14) is the USA-EAST event for the PRO STREET DIESEL 4x4 division at the Lawrence County Fairgrounds in New Castle, Pennsylvania at 7:00pm. This facility is only about 30 miles from Yankee Lake, Ohio.

Class pays $500 to win and down ten places. $25 entry fee and NO membership is required in order to enter. NADM trucks are welcome!! (if not heading to Michigan)

Pro Street Diesel rules at www.fullpullproductions.com

Questions: 1.888.FULLPUL
THAT IS F&*$ED UP.Start your own thread

[

Joe Ocupinty (spelling?) has 26 of them new twin turbo petercars wonder if you will see a couple of his out that way?

HMMM I wondered the same thing. I wonder if the hushpower monster truck will be behind that nice new blue one i see he just got? hmmmm. I wonder if he will have his new truck out there pulling also?

What kinda excuse is that! A short drive in the park for you!lol

:bang

RK

What kinda excuse is that! A short drive in the park for you!lol

:bang

RK

I believe you were sitting right there when we spoke about this on Saturday night. Thought we had everything squared away. I guess the wine was doing the talking :kick:

Man, Yankee lake is only 45 minutes from me...to bad I'm going to KY for my sister in law's graduation party....Good luck to everyone who participates!!

The In-laws over a good truck pull? You must have a smokin hot wife or something!

hey they have a hose to use on that thing . i know water won't hurt it . but for dave i'll change them dirty! when i shove mikey in the wheel to take of the lug nuts :kick:

Back