Yankee Lake...Whos going????

Was it rained out? Either way we toasted another motor so we didn't miss much on not pulling.
I heard it was real bad. I know it was like a hurricane out this way.

Garrett i'd say your having the worst luck of anyone at the moment. Sorry to hear. Thats got to make ya sick!

We got to pull!!!!

But shortly after, a black cloud started coming in, and when the locals run for cover you better too!!!
we sat in the duallie for about 20mins. untill the monsoon let up then loaded up the truck and headed to the Merchant pull

Had a great turnout - Sunny 90º - fantastic crowd! Ran Semis, SS, Outlaw, 2.8 classes and monster truck - then lookout - lol! 60mph winds, hard rain and lots of mud!:bang

Great for the boggers but not the pullers!:bang

We packed up and headed for Merchants pull the next day!

We'll catch the 2.6s and workstock classes at the next Yankee Lake July 18!

photos to follow!

RK

That's why we saved them for last! If someone would get their truck done THEY could compete - lol!:hehe:

RK

So I hear a congrats is in order for mister mikey. I heard the truck ran real good congrats on the win.

That's why we saved them for last! If someone would get their truck done THEY could compete - lol!:hehe:

RK

TRUCKS DONE!! Runs hard other than a few driver errors. Test runs so didnt give it as many rpms as usual but that will be changed next time. Got some bad news on the truck after the pull though!! Still should make it through the year though. Check the run out if you want. http://video.show-mesmokers.com/video/76ee95cc-26fa-41b9-8699-9abc014aa640.htm

Back