Yankee Lake...Whos going????

Ill be there!!! Sled pulling and mud boggin!:rockwoot:

Somebody told me you were includin semis at the pull? Awesome dude:woohoo:

Im following Airdog guys out - show me the way!

Smokin:ft:

The In-laws over a good truck pull? You must have a smokin hot wife or something!

Yeah, I missed the graduation because I was in Maryland for the NHRDA race working. So I figured I should go to this, to ensure my summer with no kids is an eventful one...if ya know what I mean...:hehe:

Were gonna try and make it July 18th to Yankee lake. Were still tying up some loose ends with the new motor. Put the first hook on it a week or two ago...the motor runs awesome but I fried my comp puller! oops!

Looks like we are going to skip Yankee Lake due to the weather forecast. I'm pretty bummed about it, but I guess driving 11 hours to get rained out doesn't make much sense.

Hey I dont blame you - Im still scraping the mud off of shoes from last weekend:bang

That is a long haul for you guys and we appreciate your support and you will be well represented there!:clap:

A lot of locals will be there to cheer us on including the monster truck and the rest of the crew!

Again big thanks to www.puredieselpower.com for their support!:cheer:

RK

Looks like we are going to skip Yankee Lake due to the weather forecast. I'm pretty bummed about it, but I guess driving 11 hours to get rained out doesn't make much sense.

I just got off the phone with Aaron Chamberlain (last name?) I believe we are going to try and hit up a couple pulls here in Missouri since Pure Diesel Power isnt heading up nor are we here at AirDog heading up. NADM Marketing stop by on your way back and we can have a few Mrs. Paulie girls left over from Wisconsin:rockwoot:

And by the way I tried to flag Garrett or yourself down at wisconsin but got side tracked. i was wanting a pure diesel power T shirt. Good to meet you guys and put faces and voices together finally.

Just because Garrett is scared of getting beat by Ohio and PA trucks, dont let that stop you!!!

Don't let forecasts scare you off, tooomany times, ive went to work with 80% chance of rain, and ate dust all day.

Besdies, Yankee Lkae is more than a truck pull, mud bogs do not get rained out, and neither willHushpowers Monster Truck.
If the pull does get too much rain, I'll make you guys a deal: we will turn the trucks around, and head over to the tug of war, and I'll purse it quite nicely.
Weight brackets allowed!

30% chance of isolated thunderstorms.

That is NOT a pull canceling weather forecast.

Gene is right, I've been there many times in the rain, and these people just keep on gettin' dirty. I have yet to see a truck pull there, hopefully this year I'll catch one of them, but none the less, Yankee Lake does NOT rain out. :D go and have some fun!!

Talked to Sleddy, he said sunshine and 90.

Weather report shows Gene's effect on climate to be positive so far, see below. Explanations as to why are welcome.

WUNIDS_map

Notice the big circle?

Was it rained out? Either way we toasted another motor so we didn't miss much on not pulling.

Just because Garrett is scared of getting beat by Ohio and PA trucks, dont let that stop you!!!

Don't let forecasts scare you off, tooomany times, ive went to work with 80% chance of rain, and ate dust all day.

Besdies, Yankee Lkae is more than a truck pull, mud bogs do not get rained out, and neither willHushpowers Monster Truck.
If the pull does get too much rain, I'll make you guys a deal: we will turn the trucks around, and head over to the tug of war, and I'll purse it quite nicely.
Weight brackets allowed!

You sure that was dust you were eating?

Back