H&S Fall Fuel Fest Video

Them port-o-potties sure got sooted. I wonder how many people discovered a black ring on their ass the next morning LOL

heard the turnout was crazy big. wish I could have been there.

I was there and it was crazy big indeed. They sold over 9,000 tickets at the door! Most of the people there came to watch Nitro Circus to be honest but it was still a great turnout and a great event!

I was there and it was crazy big indeed. They sold over 9,000 tickets at the door! Most of the people there came to watch Nitro Circus to be honest but it was still a great turnout and a great event!

Ha dang if I knew What you looked like I would have said what's up LOL

haha there was nowhere near 9000 sold at the door, the paper totally messed that up

There were! A lot of rich kids are going to sell their GT500's now for some Diesel Power. Everybody was really cool though, and the people that didn't know anything about diesels were very inquisitive, and astounded by the 4 digit power numbers.

And for those who think diesel guys can party, they should hang out for a night with the Nitro Circus crew ;)

It was a lot of fun! Dmitri and that Custom auto dually sure put down some power on that Dyno!!!!!!

I handled them boys with ease.

That's YOU though....everybody knows you're an animal :Cheer:

It was a lot of fun! Dmitri and that Custom auto dually sure put down some power on that Dyno!!!!!!

The Underground Diesel truck impressed me too. 1180 on fuel and 1280 on a .055 jet of nitrous. Heck, I spool with that :hehe:

If he would have sprayed hard I think he could have hit 1400-1500 like Dmitri, but that's why he's so hard to beat, he's willing to risk everything to win!

Dimitri hurt his motor on his first pull too. Talked to him later that night in the La Quinta parking lot while we were passing around a bottle and he said the bottom end is basically stock. Only thing it has is rods. Pretty impressive of you ask me. Us Cummins boys are going to have to step up and give him a run for his money.

Dimitri hurt his motor on his first pull too. Talked to him later that night in the La Quinta parking lot while we were passing around a bottle and he said the bottom end is basically stock. Only thing it has is rods. Pretty impressive of you ask me. Us Cummins boys are going to have to step up and give him a run for his money.

His engine ran a little rough after the first pull, now we know why!

Volmer is getting there on the dyno, 13xx on spray, although he has put it down over and over on the track.... so id say the cummins guys still got it!

Volmer is getting there on the dyno, 13xx on spray, although he has put it down over and over on the track.... so id say the cummins guys still got it!

You think the Cummings guys still got it???? When is the last time Dmitri and that Custom Auto group be beat on the Dyno???

The Underground Diesel truck impressed me too. 1180 on fuel and 1280 on a .055 jet of nitrous. Heck, I spool with that :hehe:

If he would have sprayed hard I think he could have hit 1400-1500 like Dmitri, but that's why he's so hard to beat, he's willing to risk everything to win!

X2. That truck has 9's once its dialed. Watched it lay down a 10.50 at 137mph with a far smaller tune and injectors. Some more track time and it should be an interesting SS truck.

You think the Cummings guys still got it???? When is the last time Dmitri and that Custom Auto group be beat on the Dyno???

Re read my post, clearly you missed the part where I mentioned volmer is getting there on the dyno, meaning he isn't as powerful as dimitri YET but is making progress, and has put it down the track multiple times. So has dimitri but I think volmer has more wins under his belt than dimitri at this point.

Understand now? Sheesh

Back