H&S Fall Fuel Fest Video

Moonlight Diesel has more than one pulling truck with cummins engines that make 1800 to 2000 HP. Just sayin

I know. Im talking about your comment about more than one 1800 to 2000hp pulling trucks.

Moonlight Diesel has 1 sled pulling truck, not multiple.

Um terry has a few,
"drag n fly"
The mega dually (maybe the same as drag n fly??)
Kicking gas
And his wife pulls in WS with I believe a silver 4dr commonrail.

Moonlight Diesel has more than one pulling truck with cummins engines that make 1800 to 2000 HP. Just sayin

Um terry has a few,
"drag n fly"
The mega dually (maybe the same as drag n fly??)
Kicking gas
And his wife pulls in WS with I believe a silver 4dr commonrail.

There is a difference between a work stock and 2.6 compared to a mod truck which was what I was replying to.

Last edited:
does anyone know what dmitri put up before he hurt the motor on that first pull? had to bail due some *****y friends:doh:

Dimitri hurt his motor on his first pull too. Talked to him later that night in the La Quinta parking lot while we were passing around a bottle and he said the bottom end is basically stock. Only thing it has is rods. Pretty impressive of you ask me.
um.....other than internally balancing the crank and main studs what else could he have done to the bottom end of a Dmax? Most high HP Dmax's are almost totally stock other than rods.

Billet main caps, coated pistons, push tubes, 625 studs, o/fire-ringing, girdle, 1/2 filled block, etc. There are plenty of things.

Back