Ultimate Tow Rig BUILD

Sharp, still plan to finish the quad cab, or selling it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No, kinda odd but still on bolts. It does have the Aisin trans which is the main reason I jumped on it, checked all the boxes.

The Aisin that was in the Titan was awesome so I understand.

There were some cheap 425s here for sale not long ago.

Sharp, still plan to finish the quad cab, or selling it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I put the Mega cab project up for sale. If it doesnt sell I may finish the stretch and put it all together.

$4000 for the roller, rear frame section, long bed, and all wiring/ecm.

Any chance you want to sell one of your multiple sets of OEM alcoas? LOL

Probably going to ask $12k for it. 410k miles on the OD, it has a salvage title from hail damage, but it does have compounds, mild built trans, amungst a ton of other parts.

What happened to it to get a salvage title on it?

I saw your QCSB in person this summer. It was dang clean from 5’ away. It also sounded and idled way smoother than my smarty tuned/clattering 05 CR.
Clean rig for anyone interested.

I guess I’ll just keep this going with the new truck... found a few issues yesterday. Bent radius arm, and a cracked and bent front wheel. It also had a wire cut for the pass side front ABS sensor. Got most of it fixed up, just need a wheel now.

I did get the leveling kit put on also.

503b8428be9293ce68ad05036353291d.jpg

7d98f59f2763c2138474d5cc89ab84ec.jpg

bf8965fc074e4c24d85bc4f2ae804e7d.jpg

20e0405a62aec7db7ba12faf7b54962f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The title follows the VIN that is on the cab, so it will have to be a 2008. I could really care less about the EPA anyway.

Install the '04 vin plates over the '08's ??*♂️??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just don’t understand. These days I can barely make myself do a brake job, and here you are building a race truck and juggling three others to make a tow rig? How?

#metoo ??*♂️

Probably going to ask $12k for it. 410k miles on the OD, it has a salvage title from hail damage, but it does have compounds, mild built trans, amungst a ton of other parts.

Still for sale?

Back