Firepunk UCC Pro Street Build

So when will we know the detail on the air supply? I know E.D. wanted to be hush hush before the event. Also from the 8.2 vid from earlier compared to most recent 8.5, you were fueling much harder it seemed to get tje 8.5. Obviously elevation was a factor, but curious what temps you were seeing on the big end.

We ran the same tune, the added smoke was from being in elevation, we don't have our racepak installed yet so besides our engine dyno data we don't have egt information from the challenge.

Lavon

We ran the same tune, the added smoke was from being in elevation, we don't have our racepak installed yet so besides our engine dyno data we don't have egt information from the challenge.

Lavon

That's pretty slick the platform remained constant with relatively minimal decrease in ET. Was it the same for the other 2 events?

Just got too wondering why not go short wheelbase to save weight? Seems all the 2wd guys go 6ft bed, why not the 4wd guys? Just a random thought while burning wire.

Just got too wondering why not go short wheelbase to save weight? Seems all the 2wd guys go 6ft bed, why not the 4wd guys? Just a random thought while burning wire.

They successfully reached the weight minimum for their class, and the wheelbase helps for the sledpull

Behind the scenes footage of Lavon's crew pep speech.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwkNnMrsx7Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwkNnMrsx7Q[/ame]

It was pretty much at sea level, so correction wasn't a factor, the RPM was calibrated off roller speed and the dyno sheet shows I lifted at 3400rpm and my data log shows I lifted at 3900rpm, so I was either spinning or the rpm was off, affecting the TQ number. Regardless, it doesn't change the HP but would be closer to 3500ft lbs accurading to the data log. I ran a tune that did around 2000hp on the engine dyno and hit it with two big nitrous solenoids on the dyno, so I think the hp is accurate. We were still running a tune that did 1472hp on the engine dyno for the drag strip and ran consistent 5.40s all day.

It was pretty much at sea level, so correction wasn't a factor, the RPM was calibrated off roller speed and the dyno sheet shows I lifted at 3400rpm and my data log shows I lifted at 3900rpm, so I was either spinning or the rpm was off, affecting the TQ number. Regardless, it doesn't change the HP but would be closer to 3500ft lbs accurading to the data log. I ran a tune that did around 2000hp on the engine dyno and hit it with two big nitrous solenoids on the dyno, so I think the hp is accurate. We were still running a tune that did 1472hp on the engine dyno for the drag strip and ran consistent 5.40s all day.

Have yall had to freshen anything up yet? What max boost are yall seeing? Curious to the blocks longevity.

What i am curious about is your hitch set up. I would like to see more detailed pics of your lock out member and the mounting point in the back. If that isn't giving away too many trade secrets that is.

What kind of dyno was that? Ours measures rpms off of the roller as well.

Back