Firepunk UCC Pro Street Build

Yep I'm pretty sure it's going to be between Lavon and Milliken for the drags!!!

Have you found a link to the live feed yet?? I can't find one!!!

If you have FB toxic diesel page had some good live feeds of all the competitors on the dyno.

If you have FB toxic diesel page had some good live feeds of all the competitors on the dyno.

I watched the whole thing yesterday on one of the YouTube live feeds. I was trying to find today's feed but it hasn't started yet!

4pm mountain standard time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baca had a very strange dyno pull very similar to what Dimitri millard used to do and laid down 2400

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I honestly think baca played fair. His truck puts down stupid power and I think most can agree on that. how much money, carnage and stupidity it takes should be put aside. Let's not muck up a dam good thread with more baca crap please.

Baca crap.

Just so you know, I'm not as smart as I think I am.

Lavon and crew, very, very, awesome build! I had to laugh when you wrote the post about all the little stuff you had to over night. It's all that little stuff that adds up to big stuff that can set back your build. You all did an excellent job and it is stupid fast right out of the gate!

Lavon 8.7 and a final pass of 8.503@164(MPH was told may not be correct)

Baca 13.66 and 11.2 into the wall.......not even close

Lavon and crew like always being a class act. These guys dominate yet are the most humble friendly people I've met so far.

Lavon and crew like always being a class act. These guys dominate yet are the most humble friendly people I've met so far.

You drinkin Mr. Adams? Sentence structure is a wee off lol

You would have to see it but he was revving and letting off then after doing that a couple times made a quick pull. Weirdest dyno I've ever seen

You would have to see it but he was revving and letting off then after doing that a couple times made a quick pull. Weirdest dyno I've ever seen

I noticed that too. It was almost like he didn't have converter locked and was just blowing through then shortly after sounded like he locked it and made the pull.

Back