Firepunk UCC Pro Street Build

Yes, we are running the exact same parts in the trans as what every customer receives in their built units. We want to prove our transmissions work flawlessly in an extreme application without any fancy bells and whistles. ������������

Pure awesomeness right there! :clap::clap:

But what if I want fancy bells and whistles?

Amazing build!!! Is it my imagination or are the "fog lights" stickers of the rape face sloth? ?

For those that haven't seen the sled pull set-up yet....

13082615_10153036731292168_3305372695595611723_n_zpsvrphw8du.jpg

:rockwoot:

Oh my damn that looks sick as ****. Good luck to the firepunk crew next week y'all are really a role model for the industry and how all businesses should be run.

Holy traction bars Batman.

Just so you know, I'm not as smart as I think I am.

I'm thinking those are probably a significant part of his setup not to hurt the tube back half. Just my guess though.

almost looks like a full rear lock out member. remove suspension.

It doesn't remove the ladder bars, but it does lock everything together making it solid with the factory frame rails left under the front half of the truck to help with supporting the load.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looking good, sure wish I had one of your transmissions under my truck, maybe it would stand up better to the daily drive, feeling like a yearly rebuild and getting tired of it.

This has got to be the best thread ever. Awesome build ! And by a group of truly first class, stand up guys ! Good luck team Firepunk ! I can only hope one day to have the Honor of you guys blowing my doors off ! Lol.

2211HP and 3309TQ only made one pull though! Probably could have squeezed some more out of her but good enough for 2nd. After day 1

Back