Firepunk UCC Pro Street Build

I sorta took those rev deals to be a "system check" sorta of deal. It didn't seem fishy to me when I watched it. But I've never dynoed anything before either.

I have not read all of this thread yet but this is a very impressive build. This truck is a great representation of Firepunk Diesel. Your Team has build an amazing truck and surely are quite a contender in the diesel business.

My hats off to you.

Certainly showed up prepared with all the right components to snag a win or at least finish in the top 3.

Well deserved to whomever does though!

Very eager to see the sled pulls.

I think their preparation is their biggest asset. Obviously they use good parts, and work with good people, but their knack for putting together a "game plan" is impressive.

I really think they shut it down just past what they knew they had to do to win. That shows humility and pride at the same time. I applaud the effort of the team to come and win with pride but still not knock everyone in the dirt like they looked like they could have.

CONGRATULATIONS TEAM!

Awesome build and results! Congratulations to the whole team. Very inspirational. :Cheer:

Congrats on the win. Amazing the attention to detail you guys put into this. Congrats on the win again. Sure we might see this is diesel power challenge?

So when will we know the detail on the air supply? I know E.D. wanted to be hush hush before the event. Also from the 8.2 vid from earlier compared to most recent 8.5, you were fueling much harder it seemed to get tje 8.5. Obviously elevation was a factor, but curious what temps you were seeing on the big end.

I would also like to know what you ran for turbos, even if its only the compressor side. I made it to the ucc drag event, It was fun to watch.

All turbos are under 80mm all s400 frame and the atmospheric chargers are 1mm are smaller than manifold

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'd love to see them shake up the status quo in cotpc/ppl with a dedicated pulling truck. I always like competitors that think things out, not just throttle jockeys!

All turbos are under 80mm all s400 frame and the atmospheric chargers are 1mm are smaller than manifold

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Did Lavon have to swap out any of the three Borgwarners during competition?
Baca didn't seem to have the best luck with his turbo setup. Think his were Garretts but I may be incorrect.

Back