Street strip build.

Excuse my lack of knowledge about Garretts, but what size turbo is it? I'm about to be running a single S475.

I have done a fair amount myself. I'd like to run water/AIT but I know at this point it's not practical.bi don't really want to spend 800-1200 on a replacement unless what I'm getting is really worth my time. Why run larger piping? Plenty of guys making tons of power on 3-3.5" piping.

76mm dbl ball bearing charger. Its a gt4202r with a JEB 6 blade wheel.

The larger piping will yield less restriction, and carry more volume.

Excuse my lack of knowledge about Garretts, but what size turbo is it? I'm about to be running a single S475.

I have done a fair amount myself. I'd like to run water/AIT but I know at this point it's not practical.bi don't really want to spend 800-1200 on a replacement unless what I'm getting is really worth my time. Why run larger piping? Plenty of guys making tons of power on 3-3.5" piping.

Also I think I had just over 1000$ into my cooler with the Vband clamps welded into it.

Gotcha. You'll be ahead of me in flow. HP goal for your setup?

If I can have a nice custom setup like that for ~$1k, I will probably do it.

Well I was looking to build a 10sec truck. That being said 6000lb and 1000hp would achieve my goal. The further I've gotten the lighter it's becoming and I'm confident my hp number will be a little higher.

Well I was looking to build a 10sec truck. That being said 6000lb and 1000hp would achieve my goal. The further I've gotten the lighter it's becoming and I'm confident my hp number will be a little higher.

Sweet. I'm shooting for 850ish on fuel an 1k on spray. Not sure where I'll be at for weight, but this winter she'll be on a serious diet.

Looking forward to seeing what you do!

Coil-over pics posted for Slownoma
CBB3CE06-56FD-4274-ABBB-944503F5984B.jpg

E50EFEEF-E794-4D56-93F0-D1D8C687B8C5.jpg

Little update, 550lb springs now up front and are perfect. Had to flip over my tower brackets to raise the front some more. Also Weston talked me into buying a diesel pulse detector to do my timing with.

Back