Work in progress

Dash has been done as well as the little wiring which I re-did in the truck. Needs a seat, roll bar, and tach. I will get some new pics up thursday when I'm home. Been busy with work, less time to work on the truck. Weston is going to be puttin together a fresh set of injectors and I need to order a charger, along with some exterior pieces. Hood stack needs finishing as well.

weak sauce , weak sauce lol. naw looks good man. made ALOT of progress since the ole manual days. see ya tomorrow at work man.

weak sauce , weak sauce lol. naw looks good man. made ALOT of progress since the ole manual days. see ya tomorrow at work man.

YOU are the reason the truck does not get worked on, but ya also make it possible to buy the parts:hehe:

Yeah alot different then the ol 5spd with a quad box.

Not bad not bad. I need to come over and re-tint your side windows. That is if you installed your switches yet lol

Not a ton of progress but some. Everybody likes a turbo:rockwoot::hehe:

Seat and harness will be here this week along with new injectors, pistures will follow when those items arrive!

Pics YO!

IMAG0335.jpg

Manifold flipped, air shutoff mounted. Ended flipping the manifold back down, looks cool nonetheless.

IMAG0337.jpg

Buttoned up and wired. Notice no seat..

IMAG0338.jpg

IMAG0339.jpg

I will get pics tommorrow of the new compressor outlet and IC pipe. Got the pipe for the hood stack as well so there will be some more fabbin. Wheres a good place to get the turbine outlet clamp? 4 5/8's flange, flat not marmon.

Back