Work in progress

Looks good!!

Thanks man

I walked outside today and this is what I found.... someone stole my cam:hehe:

IMAG0016.jpg

So I made a call and will be getting another within a week or so.

I got some more header wrap and finished the exhaust, hooked up the pyro probe. tucked a few wires and plumbed the intake.

IMAG0015.jpg

Was running out of daylight, hence the darker photos.

Excellent! I am going to have to find someone with a big enough brake so I can get that done,, it looks awesome!

Excellent! I am going to have to find someone with a big enough brake so I can get that done,, it looks awesome!

A couple easy measurements and a flattened beer box to trace the windshield curve was all it took! Big cuts on the shear, broke it, went home and did the finish work with hand shears and a flap wheel!

And thanks!

I wonder how much (if any) heavier plexiglass would be over the tin? I had a brain wave that smoked plexi would look pretty cool as a dash,,, probably a pretty stupid idea

Some updates

IMAG0046.jpg

Cut from ~12" to 8", I like it as I can see over it so less obscuring.

IMAG0020.jpg

Battery tray and master shutoff

IMAG0023.jpg

Finally mounted
IMAG0022.jpg

I fuked up and put the charger and manifold on as I thought I would add the gate later, but after seeing Jasons issue with basically the same charger the gate is goin in this week. So pics will come for that. Waiting on the cam and needing to tie up loose ends, but its getting close. Well close enough for now.

Back