Firepunk UCC Pro Street Build

i looked at your website, but couldn't find any information or availability for your anteater controller.
is it something you are still working on? or can i buy one?
thanks, ed

It is best to call the shop and talk to Paul about ordering one. 614-733-3744 option 4, if no one answers leave a voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as we can!

http://www.firepunk.com/anteater/

Last edited:
We decided on solid engine mounts so we can V-band all our intercooler piping with stainless bellows to absorb any movement.
20160203_150317_zps2bdplq30.jpg

20160203_150300_zpsor8kafbe.jpg

20160212_151552_zps9iyehzpd.jpg

20160212_183408_zpssyte0urz.jpg

Fiberglass showed up.
20160212_174437_zpscgaojx4i.jpg

We're did you guys get the front clip from?

He broke the web Friday now compD is on fire!! most people I have seen viewing a thread in a while. awesome work from the fire punk team!! keep it up.

Yessssss! I can tell people now! :D

As soon as I saw you post this link I got all excited and started telling my roommate and buddy at the heliport immediately. My girl probably thinks I lost my mind because of how wound up I got all of sudden LOL She couldn't quite grasp how quick these trucks are, that's why I had come up with that number I sent you yesterday. The Firepunk truck at the first race of the season gained 23.77 miles an hour per SECOND.

See you boys soon! Awesome work! :Cheer:

I own Firepunk, but Firepunk is not a Lavon Miller show. Its the combination of our complete team that works here, as we all love Diesels and most race their personal daily drivers at every event. I have 3 brothers working in the shop and my sister Rolanda is at the front desk. Its nice to all work together, and the rest of the crew in the shop all play an important roll in keeping the quality level and customer service where it needs to be. We have grown much faster then ever anticipated and I am very blessed to have the crew here that I do!

Sure wish everyone would learn this humility!

Very proud of all you all, love a good tight team.

Jim

Amazing, mind blowing build Lavon! So many fine details involved in this build! Congrats on the progress right out of the gate! Cant wait to see it at UCC!

When you run your business the right way, treat people the right way and handle your self with such humility, its not a shock to see the kind success that Lavon and the Firepunk crew have had.

What a great all around effort and even better handling of the Pomp and Circumstance around them right now.

Looks awesome! I can't believe how much quality work you guys have done in such a short time and still have personal lives. Hopefully I'll be able to come see you guys Saturday.

Back