Firepunk UCC Pro Street Build

Yes we're doing a Ring/Pinion swap after the drag race/dyno.

We moved the battery closer to the starter and are rewiring some of the grounds to a "floating ground" so we don't have as much draw when starting the truck. Something we overlooked when originally wiring it.

Lyn is installing the two Shroud Parachutes today in prep for Saturday's 1/4 Mile test and tune session. Also we weighed the bedside as is with all the mounting hardware and frame and its 23lbs per side.
Chutes_zpsfm59vbxf.jpg

What size wire is in the truck going to the starter?

Yes we're doing a Ring/Pinion swap after the drag race/dyno.

We moved the battery closer to the starter and are rewiring some of the grounds to a "floating ground" so we don't have as much draw when starting the truck. Something we overlooked when originally wiring it.

Lyn is installing the two Shroud Parachutes today in prep for Saturday's 1/4 Mile test and tune session. Also we weighed the bedside as is with all the mounting hardware and frame and its 23lbs per side.
Chutes_zpsfm59vbxf.jpg

I like the way you mounted the bedsides.

No, stock brakes won't fit with 16" rims. We also saved 120lbs with these brakes and half of that is rotating weight.

Rear weighs 1410 front is around 3130, that makes it about 70% front 30% rear

No, stock brakes won't fit with 16" rims. We also saved 120lbs with these brakes and half of that is rotating weight.

Rear weighs 1410 front is around 3130, that makes it about 70% front 30% rear

That's very interesting that it's the same weight bias percentage a typical truck with some basic weight savings (remove tailgate, spare, etc).

NVM. That is a very quick looking 60'. Especially if that's first hit at the 1320 on it. I recant my previous statement.

Correct, 1st 1/4 mile pass on the Truck. Going to bump another 200hp in it and see if we can stick the power.

Lavon

Back