The someday 2.6 truck build

I've had both shoulders done. Both rotators, both labrums with anchors. Left one I also tore the bicep so that had to get cut and reattached. They are both better then they were before surgery, but they will never be what they were before. I can predict most snow and rain storms lol. After my last one I was back wrenching in five months just have to be really careful. It's amazing, now when bolts are too tight or something is to heavy I find easier ways to solve the problem.

I've had both shoulders done. Both rotators, both labrums with anchors. Left one I also tore the bicep so that had to get cut and reattached. They are both better then they were before surgery, but they will never be what they were before. I can predict most snow and rain storms lol. After my last one I was back wrenching in five months just have to be really careful. It's amazing, now when bolts are too tight or something is to heavy I find easier ways to solve the problem.

I have definitely changed my ways as far as lifting and pulling that's for sure. I am hoping I won't need anchors in my labrum this time. The surgeon said he will most likely need to reattach my bicep with anchors but that should be it. He said my right shoulder was destroyed and my left one is just wrecked. LOL

Back