Monster vp 44

im not sure...i kinda wanna build a 1000hp vp truck :D
I wish you the best of luck to get the 1000 hp out of a vp, I dont know of anyone on here that has put down that kind of number out of a vp. I think that with what little I know is that you will most likey need a shot of :nos:.

thanks for all your feel back everyone. i did consider the dragonfire but i heard it doesnt go well with chips.
it looks to be the monster that im going to go with. i dont really care if its "streetable". this guy my friend use to work for has a 1300hp 12v and it was his daily driver. so steetable means different things to some people i guess.
thanks for all the help! you guys rock!:Cheer:

stick with stock lines. it will be "streetable". you will need bigger tubes, and bigger injectors. the main thing with the injectors is having the correct lift...

ok thanks. i was talkin to somone on another forum and they said they were running stock lines and stock connector tubes but had crossover tubes.

have you ever heard of Richard "Maddog" Madsen? he is the one that would always pull his dyno across the country for dyno events and stuff. that dude is crazy

I know him personally. He generally did/does not drive it set on kill. Any other revelations?

I know him personally. He generally did/does not drive it set on kill. Any other revelations?

oh well i know him too. i help tear his motor down when we streatched a head stud. but i always saw him driving it around town..and i never would have guess it was a 1300hp truck untill i saw that huge turbo threw his wheel well

oh well i know him too. i help tear his motor down when we streatched a head stud. but i always saw him driving it around town..and i never would have guess it was a 1300hp truck untill i saw that huge turbo threw his wheel well

Good for you..... You should ask him about building a 1000HP VP truck.... Make sure to tell him you wanna do it on fuel only.

im gonna do everything i can without nos. and ill see where i get. if richard can get a custom injector that is equivalent to +500hp..i think he will help me out. pluse i advertise for him ha.

im gonna do everything i can without nos. and ill see where i get. if richard can get a custom injector that is equivalent to +500hp..i think he will help me out. pluse i advertise for him ha.

Richard is good, but even he(and his injector guy) aint that good. You can drill enough holes in a tip to flow that kind of fuel, but the VP cant move enough to begin with.

I have a monster and cant say one bad thing about it, awesome power on the PUMP only with no timing/fueling advances by a box. Daily driving I run with the comp box off but if I want to play the box gets turned on.

Reason for larger injectors is to get the fuel from the pump into the motor, Too small of injector and the pump cant push all the fuel into the cyl causing issues (couple seized/blown pump from this) Same goes for the crossover tubes. You can run stock lines.

Call Mike and pick his brain a bit about the pump Im sure you wont be disappointed. 419-237-1521 Tell him Ian sent you

Adam Winslet(sp) did 1067 with NOS on a VP truck

Back