Monster vp 44

Mike just pulled out of the driveway, his site is down but hes working on getting it back up. I forgot to ask him what the numbers were for the monster pump that EEP dyno tested but Ill ask next time he stops by or I drop into his place.

Im havent dyno'd it yet since we dont have a good dyno close by. I was hoping to make it to Merchants but no word on that his yer :poke: I had a family gig so I coudlnt make it to Muncie or IRP. maybe next year :bang

Sandman, 1000 on fuel only... I hope you have deep pockets. Im not saying it cant be done but it hasnt been done yet:charger:

Mike just pulled out of the driveway, his site is down but hes working on getting it back up. I forgot to ask him what the numbers were for the monster pump that EEP dyno tested but Ill ask next time he stops by or I drop into his place.

Im havent dyno'd it yet since we dont have a good dyno close by. I was hoping to make it to Merchants but no word on that his yer :poke: I had a family gig so I coudlnt make it to Muncie or IRP. maybe next year :bang

Sandman, 1000 on fuel only... I hope you have deep pockets. Im not saying it cant be done but it hasnt been done yet:charger:

I had a family gig last weekend too... I know how that goes. what about Scheid?

oh i know it hasnt been done. but ill be trying for it here in a year. :D

All you guys knockin Sandman are the same guys that said 1000 wasnt possible at all. Adam Winslett did it on spray and shut you up. 1000 on fuel with a VP is not gunna be easy and may not be not be possible at all, but let the guy try. Good luck and dont go bankrupt.

Call Mike like IC-Smoke said you will not be dissapointed, he will point you in the right direction the man knows his stuff

isnt that how ALL motorsports are? the bigger and badder you want to go, the more you gotta pay?? LOL

All you guys knockin Sandman are the same guys that said 1000 wasnt possible at all. Adam Winslett did it on spray and shut you up. 1000 on fuel with a VP is not gunna be easy and may not be not be possible at all, but let the guy try. Good luck and dont go bankrupt.

hey thanks for stickin up for me man. i dont see why people have to be in denial about vp's makin high hp. but oh well

hey thanks for stickin up for me man. i dont see why people have to be in denial about vp's makin high hp. but oh well

dude, im pullin for ya! i hope you get it as soon as possible just to shut all these VP haters, and mostly Monster Pump haters up!

oh i know it hasnt been done. but ill be trying for it here in a year. :D

Good deal!!! Ill be rooting for ya! we need a high hp VP on fuel only! If you have any questions Ill try and answer!

I had a family gig last weekend too... I know how that goes. what about Scheid?

Im boycotting Scheids, Ive called 2 times and 2 of my good buddies have called for parts/info and every time its like I ruined there day by calling. Apparently my money doesnt spend like everyone elses

one day Ill get on dunbar's rollers :rockwoot:

I'd be willing to make a good guess That, Karl From REDLINE will hit 1000hp or close to with a VP this year. The guy knows how to make Power with vp's and go fast

I guess its cheaper, easier, and more reliable too swap a p pump in for huge hp. I'm a vp fan too though and wanna see you break 1,000 on fuel:charger:! Good Luck!

I think it can be done with a monster pump. When adam did 1060 we knew it had more in it. I think a monster pump can do 1000hp on fuel but you will need big injectors(and the right ones) and big turbos. Adams injectors are big but I think the pump will support bigger injectors.

First off to hit 1000HP with a vp you are going to need every last performance part they make for them! Including a crap load of $$$ in the head.

Back