Monster vp 44

I want to be around 700 but im limited to a 2.6 charger

i would think you would be at least 750hp with a 2.6 charger and with whats all done to your truck but that would be with a monster not sure how much the dragon will do powerwise not many have it but we might find out soon if they use your truck for the vp deathmatch kinda hope they do

i want to do the dethmatch but dont want to drive to salt lake to dyno my truck.

i upgraded the spring in my fass 95 and at idle its at 30psi and when i get into it, it drop to 20-25 depending on how much i stomp the pedal. i also have the dragon fire pump!

so what pressure are you suppose to run to the monster pump? im guessing more than 20

ok good. i guess ill have to upgrade to half inch lines so my fp doesnt drop as much with how much fuel that pump is going to be sucking

I dont know if there is that big of a difference in the monster and the dragon but we will see.

And from the sounds of it looks like the dyno is going to take place here in MO

well guys the pump, crossover tubes, and a re man hx40 is on the way. ill let ya know how it all goes down:D ill take a vid when im done with the install and prob one driving around.

well guys the pump, crossover tubes, and a re man hx40 is on the way. ill let ya know how it all goes down:D ill take a vid when im done with the install and prob one driving around.

your running a Monster with an HX40 ?

ha one day graphic man one day. i talked to mike and he said i should be alright with the hx40 untill i upgrade to his injectors

ha one day graphic man one day. i talked to mike and he said i should be alright with the hx40 untill i upgrade to his injectors

Yeah, if you put a 2x2 block of wood under the gas pedal.

40's tend to grenade with regularity.

Here is a bit of advice:
Going cheap will cost you more in the long run.

You will not make 1/2 of your goal HP with a 40, and there is no need to buy a monster until you max out on air and fuel from an SO. Your money would be better spent buying a decent charger that isn't junk and a decent set of sticks. Hopefully when you pop that 40 with your 400 HP mis-matched combo, you wont send the compressor wheel through the motor requiring a tear down............. If you don't believe it is possible, ask Racin Duallie about hx40 reliability on a VP truck.

"I need a monster pump."

"Why?"

"So I can reach this goal I have."

"Have you done all of the other stuff you will need to do?"

"Nope"

"So, you really don't need it yet?"

"No, but I like the name and think the lope will be cool"

On EDIT:

Do you even have injectors???

Jesus.

Easy Tim...:hehe:

Noli nothi permittere te terere (the non-slang version).

Paul

this post was destined to fail when he said "my parents wont help me buy a ppump conversion so im going to make a 1000hp vp44". im shooting for 1000 too. but i live by the saying shoot for the stars and land on the moon. so im going for 1000 but going to hit high 500's. talk to left coast diesel. they have a lot of good info. adam seems to know everything about the vp trucks.
so what if someone put a vp44 with a 6.7 short block? wouldnt that be like a cummins strocker and just put a monster pump with huge injectors and the correct injectors and lines? and use two huge turbos and just clamp the hell out of the head so it doesnt blow off the block? just a idea.

Back