Pro Street 1/2 Ton Suspension Conversion

Anything happening with this truck?

The 1997 cab floor was cut out and removed with plasma cutter....

IMG_2480.jpg

It was grafted into my 1946 Dodge truck cab which this Pro Streeter will ride with...

IMG_2548.jpg

IMG_2544.jpg

I picked up this rear from an outlaw 10.5 racer who needed to upgrade to a floater...

IMG_2525.jpg

Fabricated 9" with 4 link brackets and fully braced, Moser 40 spline rifle drilled axles and Strange Dual Caliper Brackets. This rear was in a Championship car so it's proven good to go.

IMG_2388.jpg

And this is a reminder for me to lock my car and not leave the keys in the ignition when I'm at the shop..............:soap:

IMG_2473.jpg

It was just the cab that got toasted, the cab was off the frame at the time.

Say hello to Project 46 P/S....

And have been thrashing on this 70K mile First Gen I picked up. Buildin a lil work unit......

92_dually_001.jpg

92_dually_011.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2554.jpg

IMG_2559.jpg

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

IMG_2618.jpg

IMG_2632.jpg

busy busy busy........:doh:

Last edited:
Wow, you have been busy. I had to wipe up some drool from that 9". Do you have the part number for the arp wheel studs?

The question I have is Jeff ever going to actually FINISH some of these bad azz project's and put them on a track near you????? :stab: Jeff I just thought I was SLOW, It only took me 2 and a half years bif Good luck buddy, Gary

I have a friend with a early 2000s dodge 1/2 ton stnadard 4x4 with a 4.8 and i waould like to know if the rearend driveshaft ujoints, tranny clutch, ect would hold up to a stock to mild p-pump twelve valve. and what all owuld it take to do it?

You might wanna start a new thread then. Burying a question 23 pages into so9meone elses thread isn't a good way to get an answer.....plus it derails Jeff's thread.

Back