Pro Street 1/2 Ton Suspension Conversion

OH than let me refraze that for ya ifn i was to drive out to your shop and beat u around than and only than would i b a DICKBEATERLOL

:umno: I don't like to fight.

You should drive out sometime. Bring your brother along. :Cheer:

Fhuck...... You live all the way out in Etheopia or something like that.*bdh*

It's not like Ethiopia at all were I live. :)
Easy five hour drive. I think, when I get your head finished, I'll make you and Mike come over. I can't remember where we were on the beer anty. I think he's ahead right now.

Some ideas was discussed today, I think I am gonna remove the 96 body off the frame and throw the other 46 Dodge cab on it, back half it and throw in one of our new 9" rears after some mods..........

Anyone want a lightened body minus cowl hood and tonneau? Make offers?

Some ideas was discussed today, I think I am gonna remove the 96 body off the frame and throw the other 46 Dodge cab on it, back half it and throw in one of our new 9" rears after some mods..........

You're kiddin right?

Just finish it!

JEFF anything going on with that 12v I sold you back in the day? will it move under its own power, in the next few months, maybe make it to numidia?

:Cheer: Been back workin on it. I didnt scrap the body at all. I did have 2 full scrap loads leave my shop, and while collecting the scrap, I avoided the 96.....

And I have started to get the fires burning deep again. :rockwoot:Also made some room inside the shop and somebodies Camaro is getting pushed in further and the 96 comes in for some tlc.

Started back on smoothing the body- Southern Polyurethanes Black Epoxy- I can't say how BADARSE this SPI Epoxy is to work with.
IMG_2356.jpg

This rattlebox is being yanked in favor of something alittle more warmed up.:evil it will have the correct number of valves:evil while the engine bay is empty, and the trans is out- I'm gonna prep the frame for final mods and bracing, and close up some holes in the firewall. Might have something planned with the frame from the fronts suspension under the cab to out back......
IMG_2372.jpg

Got this coming for the arse end. It's a Fab9", fully braced, 4link brackets, wheelie bar tabs, 40 spline,rifle drilled Moser axles and Strange Dual caliper brackets.... It's currently on it's way to Milan for some 6 second passes@220+mph then it's going to the chassis shop where it's being replaced by a floater rear. Got a real sweet deal on it and I couldn't pass on it so the dana gets tossed to the side and I'll enjoy having a wide r/p selection.
IMG00074-20100630-2209.jpg

I just got rear 4links and heims along with frame rails and front 4link brackets to be added with the mods planned with the frame, and some extra pieces of 2"x3" rectangular tube for under the cab. Strength and less weight will be paramount. I'm also gonna see if I can get a slight bodydrop out of the planned mods to the frame......

IMG_2388.jpg

Got a bit of catching up to do.....:pop:

I also have a cylinder head program being prepped for battle and will include one of the individual runner intakes I had purchased from Adam (BigYellowIron)...

:evil:evil:evil Along with some additional air support- Fulmer's old T-106 Turbonetics.....
DSC00681.jpg

:evil

Where did you buy those little chrome breathers? Motor looks pretty sharp with all that chrome.

I also have a cylinder head program being prepped for battle and will include one of the individual runner intakes I had purchased from Adam (BigYellowIron)...

:evil:evil:evil Along with some additional air support- Fulmer's old T-106 Turbonetics.....
DSC00681.jpg

:evil

Yard sure is nice and green

Jim

Back