Pro Street 1/2 Ton Suspension Conversion

Yes!! 4" V-band. Bah! It's only 6 lines.:hehe:

Hey Adam,

Ifin you're thinking of selling anything to jeff, get payment first...been over a year trying to get him to either return or pay for a set of 13mm P&B's he got from me. jeff I've given you lots of chances to make this right & i warned you if you didn't pay i would go public, so unless you want me chasing you around...pay yer freakin bill!!

There's derailing and then there is being a douche. You have hit that douche mark square on the head.

There's derailing and then there is being a douche. You have hit that douche mark square on the head.

Who you talking too? Ifin it's me, maybe ya outa rethink yer words. ifin it's jeff, you'd be right, well over a year to pay parts you've recieved...at cost is not right

It is you that I am talking to. I have been hosed before on recieving payment from shops, walk-in customers, and corporations. Trust is something I've learned to hold onto. I also kept the matter private and worked with the customer(s) instead of throwing it out in the open. Classy way of doing business though. Kudos.

while I agree it is a ****ty way to do things, so is not paying for something you have received. And I have been "working" with jeff for well over a year on this problem. Once a person stops answering your emails...after promising to make payments, just what way do you propose a person, who's thousands of miles away, do, to get the person who has done the wrong to come clean? I don't recall calling jeff a douche bag..as you so politely put it. I do remember "trusting" jeff to pay for those parts, i do remember putting jeff into my trust and freely giving out lots of advice & helping him with a number of questions he had...over several years. Why did he choose to burn that trust and screw me over on parts, that he knew, i had sent to him at cost?
Who knows, maybe jeff will post himself on this problem.
Am I sorry it ended up this way, yep, but it was not i that chose this route. Multiple promises of checks in the mail & then just to stop comunication...and it's not like there was a major hasselling going on, we are talking about an email every few months. So maybe, before getting on the douche bag train, you ought to try and see the other side of the story.

Seems that I have been told to hush. Either way, good luck on getting your payment but wrong way to do it. I don't care how long it's been.

Last edited:
Hey Adam,

Ifin you're thinking of selling anything to jeff, get payment first...been over a year trying to get him to either return or pay for a set of 13mm P&B's he got from me. jeff I've given you lots of chances to make this right & i warned you if you didn't pay i would go public, so unless you want me chasing you around...pay yer freakin bill!!

Who you talking too? Ifin it's me, maybe ya outa rethink yer words. ifin it's jeff, you'd be right, well over a year to pay parts you've recieved...at cost is not right

while I agree it is a ****ty way to do things, so is not paying for something you have received. And I have been "working" with jeff for well over a year on this problem. Once a person stops answering your emails...after promising to make payments, just what way do you propose a person, who's thousands of miles away, do, to get the person who has done the wrong to come clean? I don't recall calling jeff a douche bag..as you so politely put it. I do remember "trusting" jeff to pay for those parts, i do remember putting jeff into my trust and freely giving out lots of advice & helping him with a number of questions he had...over several years. Why did he choose to burn that trust and screw me over on parts, that he knew, i had sent to him at cost?
Who knows, maybe jeff will post himself on this problem.
Am I sorry it ended up this way, yep, but it was not i that chose this route. Multiple promises of checks in the mail & then just to stop comunication...and it's not like there was a major hasselling going on, we are talking about an email every few months. So maybe, before getting on the douche bag train, you ought to try and see the other side of the story.

Ahhhhh Piers. Way back in 98-99 is when I first started dealing with you.
I bought my first aftermarket diesel turbo upgrade from you, and come to think of it also the second turbo upgrade- and a whole slew of other parts from the company you started. You had my respect, and I have a stack of invoices with thousands of dollars spent with your company. I didn't mind paying alittle extra on all those Cummins Parts either.

If you remember I used to call and request to speak to you directly, I really didn't like dealing with the arrogant person answering the phones there and rather have dealt directly with the source- you.

I came to the point of needing a done up cylinder head- although I had played around with gasser cylinder heads- porting and polishing-ect. I needed a new head for a 24V. I spoke to you about the Stage 2 and decided to order

Brand new 24V cylinder head @ $1300.00

Stage 2 Port and Polish @ $1495.00

and a O-ring job to complete this upgrade @ $200.00

Again in the past I had very great dealings with you and again you had my uptmost respect.

That is until the crate showed up. :doh:

When I removed the head from the crate, I was disgusted at what I saw. The exhaust ports looked like a mere rookie had thrown a dremel with a tootsie roll on it in there to knock the casting flash off the port walls.:bang

The O-ring job was not even par with competent work. How is it that on cylinders 4-5 and 6 the O-ring wire did not properly meet with an angle cut and butted ends? There were measureable gaps in this O-ring job- kinda defeats the purpose of even having a O-ring job when there are gaps to help leak out psi.

I called over there to talk to you and now the name was changed and you were no longer a part of the busness that you were known for. I explained my findings and seemed to get the phone treatment. All I wanted was wire- so I could complete this O-ring job properly the way it should have been done. No wire was sent.

After catching up with you and tracking you down again- we did speak on this cylinder head- to which you said they hired a new porter over there and you weren't too familliar with him. Ok fine then, I can accept that- but again all I requested was the wire so I could pull out the unsatisfactory O-ring job- and complete it properly, nevermind my feeling raped on the port work.

No wire never,ever showed up. :what:

I guess it is ok to be satisfied with a lump of iron that cost me over $3000.00. :bang

Do you know that I still to this day have yet to use this head? I was so disgusted by this that it sits collecting dust. Still brand new-unused. Same gaps in the O-ring job.

Piers, I most certainly have your money. I will send it out via UPS Next Day Air on Thursday. I will even post a tracking number here along with a copy of the money order, since you wanted to go this route. Which is fine by me.

However your being aggravated over this only begins to make a smile form on my mug. Maybe, just maybe one day a package will show up with wire in it- and I can smoke a cig after the wire is installed- people tend to have a smoke after having relations. Eh?

Dug out the reciept cause I knew I still had it.

IMG.jpg

4+ years- I've been waiting.

So you did come out. I remember that cyl. head, although I never saw it, I took your word for it that there was problems. I remember offering to pay to have it shipped back & done right...by my cyl. head guy, not the guy at pdr, but you said, no, it's not that big of a deal, I will take care of it. As for the wire, sorry they never sent it, but at that point in time, I had no control over, or at that company. That being said, why did you make like there were no problems or issues, even after I offered to pay for someone at your end to fix the wire job? Instead of ordering parts & then not paying for them? I have several of your emails where you promised to pay...not one ever mentions the wire issue? I had been gone from pdr for well over a year before starting Peak Diesel & again when you ordered those parts, I remember saying to you, even though it's a totally different company, can I help you out, because of the head issue. you said no, we are good. even at that, I took it upon myself to send those parts at cost, trying to help out.

Jeff, not once in the 2 years that this has been going on, have you ever mentioned the wire issue, as being the reason for you not paying, now you drag that out as the reason??? Whatever, I don't have anything to do with Peak diesel anymore, I don't care if you do or do not pay the bill. I went public with this because you & I both know it's not the way one conducts themselves & I was tired of your lies. Had you just manned up & said I'm not paying & this is why, I could have understood better, but to keep lieing about things, just doesn't sit well with me.
Sorry for hyjacking this thread, I won't do that again, nor will I bother posting on this subject anymore.

So you did come out. I remember that cyl. head, although I never saw it, I took your word for it that there was problems. I remember offering to pay to have it shipped back & done right...by my cyl. head guy, not the guy at pdr, but you said, no, it's not that big of a deal, I will take care of it. As for the wire, sorry they never sent it, but at that point in time, I had no control over, or at that company. That being said, why did you make like there were no problems or issues, even after I offered to pay for someone at your end to fix the wire job? Instead of ordering parts & then not paying for them? I have several of your emails where you promised to pay...not one ever mentions the wire issue? I had been gone from pdr for well over a year before starting Peak Diesel & again when you ordered those parts, I remember saying to you, even though it's a totally different company, can I help you out, because of the head issue. you said no, we are good. even at that, I took it upon myself to send those parts at cost, trying to help out.

Jeff, not once in the 2 years that this has been going on, have you ever mentioned the wire issue, as being the reason for you not paying, now you drag that out as the reason??? Whatever, I don't have anything to do with Peak diesel anymore, I don't care if you do or do not pay the bill. I went public with this because you & I both know it's not the way one conducts themselves & I was tired of your lies. Had you just manned up & said I'm not paying & this is why, I could have understood better, but to keep lieing about things, just doesn't sit well with me.
Sorry for hyjacking this thread, I won't do that again, nor will I bother posting on this subject anymore.
Excuse me? You stated that there was 2 different wire sizes that was used on O-ring jobs? Why no-one never bothered to send wire baffles me. And we did speak about it- the 2 diff wire sizes is what YOU told me. And I recall something about shipping it back to PDR ? But as you say this is thousands of miles away. And the person I respected- you - no longer was a part of PDR. You left PDR- and so did my business dealing with them.

I never said I was not gonna pay for the parts- And I never will say that, it's not my style.

And the person to fix it on my end- was me!! Just send the fricking wire? I thought that was understood- guess not.

I don't beat an issue to death.

I don't recall publically posting my displeasure either.

You have my cell phone number? I never recieved a call or message left on voicemail. I know you have my phone number we communicated- or rather miscommunicated thru it.

You can tell me that I laid the tracks for the dewsh train to ride on- IDGAF.

Bottom line I still have a $3000.00+ dollar overpriced "ported" head that I ordered and bought from you that still lacks a proper O-ring job.

Piers has always done right by me. He has always made a wrong a right and is straight forward guy to deal with. I have spent a ton of money with him over the years and will continue to be his friend forever. He is the type of guy that will do what he says no matter what the situation is. He is a top notch guy that everyone can depend on. My $.02........Brad

Piers has always done right by me. He has always made a wrong a right and is straight forward guy to deal with. I have spent a ton of money with him over the years and will continue to be his friend forever. He is the type of guy that will do what he says no matter what the situation is. He is a top notch guy that everyone can depend on. My $.02........Brad
Piers has always been a good guy to deal with. I think this deal got caught up at the time he was parting ways at PDR, had I been informed there was gonna be a transformation/name change at PDR and the "P" in PDR was leaving I would have looked elsewhere. The man had my full respect- and get this- he still does!

It looks like there was miscommunication on BOTH ends here. I already "PUBLICALLY POSTED" that I have his payment, and intend to send it.

Wait a second.....

So because you supposedly got shafted when Piers was leaving PDR, that somehow made it Okay to withhold funds from Peak for a year?

I'm confused.

Is your 1500 frame for single cab and shott bed?

What bed you will use with old Dodge Cab?

Do you knew how much is weight difference between 1500 short bed single cab and 2500 long bed ex.cab frames ?

Is your 1500 frame for single cab and shott bed?
Regular cab/ Longbed- shortened.

What bed you will use with old Dodge Cab?
1946 Dodge origonal bed.

Do you knew how much is weight difference between 1500 short bed single cab and 2500 long bed ex.cab frames ?
It appears that the metal is slightly thicker on the 2500 frame. Don't know the exact weight differences between the two as I never scaled the bare frames.

1Z 132 839 04 4584 3923

Back