Pro Street 1/2 Ton Suspension Conversion

Whoever is standing in the background of that picture is a dickbeater.:hehe:

WOW........I hope all the problems get resolved soon, cuz I would really like to see your truck completed.

With everything that HAS been said it makes me alittle SKERD to do business from so far away. If I ended up having a prob I would be pretty much screwed.

WOW........I hope all the problems get resolved soon, cuz I would really like to see your truck completed.

With everything that HAS been said it makes me alittle SKERD to do business from so far away. If I ended up having a prob I would be pretty much screwed.

then if your scared don't do buisness :hehe: pretty simple

Hope u get it settled jeffrey!

and your still a Dickbeater :hehe:

Hey Snedge said it first!!!!!!!

To be clear, I believe that is RDs brother in the backround.
So...you called Jeff a dickbeater....not me.:kick:
He prolly is though.

A local nutjob just passed away, he lived off the road up in the mountains, he also had some 200 something cars/trucks. We happened to get in on that clearing job. After a walk through of the site- We will have a few additions to the fleet....:rockwoot::rockwoot:

I would like to say that Jeff did pay his bill at Peak Diesel. Sorry it had to come to this, there should have been a better way. Jeff, I know that you said you are unhappy with the 0-ringing job, if you pull out an 0-ring & let me know the size of the wire, i will have some new wire sent to you.

Cant we all just get along?

Jeff, those are some nice projects you have. Will we ever see one done?

DSC02475.jpg

DSC02476.jpg

DSC02477.jpg

DSC02478.jpg

Back