Garmon's Shop Day 08!! Decided!!!

Bump to the top.....

Just tryin to keep it out there and draw a good crowd.....Don't hate me!! LOL

It's gonna be close for me to make it... with my truck anyway. I have it's parts all over the country so I can only hope it's all back in time. I probably should have waited till after but, it needed attention.

It's gonna be close for me to make it... with my truck anyway. I have it's parts all over the country so I can only hope it's all back in time. I probably should have waited till after but, it needed attention.

I may have the same problem...I've got a few things in the works now too...not sure I can get it al together for the dyno though....shipping and Jeff's time would be the biggest factors...

We'll see.....

If not, I'll just dyno the little VW TDI.....WOO HOO!!!! LOL

An event at Jeff's shop would be worth a trip if the funds would support it but I would come with an axe handle for anyone trying to steal something.......that pissed me off when it happened.

Jim

I'm gonna try to ride over for this one. I don't think I have missed a shop day since 04 or something.

An event at Jeff's shop would be worth a trip if the funds would support it but I would come with an axe handle for anyone trying to steal something.......that pissed me off when it happened.

Jim

AMEN brother......But I'll have a little more than an axe handle :evil

Hope to see ya there!!!!!!

Sorry but that would be a no go, went to Houston instead, shame too I really like that bunch down there and missed seeing them last weekend.

Jim

Guys,
Whatever happened with that theft? i threw $50 in by paypal cause it made me feel bad for Jeff. Was there ever a final thread on it? i never even had anyone acknowledge that I gave but it went out of my account

Best wishes
John

i am gonna try and make it, i haven't been to jeffs shop yet and would also like to dyno! is it $60 for three runs?

Guys,
Whatever happened with that theft? i threw $50 in by paypal cause it made me feel bad for Jeff. Was there ever a final thread on it? i never even had anyone acknowledge that I gave but it went out of my account

Best wishes
John

I'm the one who started the thread last year about the theft....I, along with several people gave to the cause and someone donated a turbo as well....I'm pretty sure that TurboMatt put most everyones name in that thread that gave...Search for the thread and see....If you got missed, I certainly appoligize and I'm sure it wasnt intensional........Jeff was very appreciative of everones help and donations.....He handled it better than most would have...It was Phil Taylor turbo I think...He seemed to handle it well also..

Anyway, thanks again for you gift to Jeff and Phil....I'm just glad Jeff is willing to have another day for everyone after that!!!

Hope to see ya there!!!

i am gonna try and make it, i haven't been to jeffs shop yet and would also like to dyno! is it $60 for three runs?

I'm not sure on the price, but last year I thought it was $75 but I could be wrong.....either way, it's worth it!!!

Anyone coming from the midwest. I think me and a buddy are going to drive from Missouri just to have a little fun.

what time is this thing gonna get goin? or start the dyno list? i've been spreadin the word tryin to get some people rounded up! got a couple of trucks including mine so we'll see!

I think we may try to make it.Everyone was reallly nice at daves crib,thinking bout driving down to griffin.Will be in touch

LOL :hehe: Dave man... the avatar:clap: you are " the man " !!

notice the 44" python hangin' over the window :nos:

Back