Our EFI live lope and smoke tune & smoke at idle

Boy are you making a name for yourself... :pop:

I think this is the 1st time I ever disliked a vid...

Sent from my rooted Velocity Ally

Last edited:
Sorry guys. I'll get some nice ones up before long. I was just bored today and figured I'd throw it on here.

This thread followed the "smoke switch" thread just perfectly. This "sport" is such a cluster fuk it is not funny.

Seems like this year is really bringing them in more than normal. DP mags sales must have gone up recently.

WHY? DEAR GOD WHY? Lope and smoke tunes are incredibly stupid.

Arent you the kid with the black reg cab that supposedly ran 10s? Tuned by Tony Martinez? (BTW, his last name is MARTINO! Get it right.)

Someone should call your father and tell him to whoop you for posting those vids.

I don't understand the attraction of a lope tune???
My 2400 hp triple turbo duramax will idle nice and smooth once warmed up, just like the 1800 hp cummins did in my last truck.
Sure there is a rough spot till you get up to 3600 rpm but it should idle smoothly.
But I guess it's just not as bad azz as all these kids stock street trucks...

I don't post on here because of all the bull**** people say.... That's a hell of a claim I'd say gale banks doesn't even say. If its true good for you. Would love to see it

I think it was a great move. All I said was wanted to see the numbers. It's douchers like you all that take it the wrong way. And yes first post in 4 years. Sorry I don't jerk off to forums all night. I have a life

I think it was a great move. All I said was wanted to see the numbers. It's douchers like you all that take it the wrong way. And yes first post in 4 years. Sorry I don't jerk off to forums all night. I have a life

Think before you post! You haven't said anything intelligent or constructive at all, and that's not going to get you anywhere.

Back