Our EFI live lope and smoke tune & smoke at idle

So is that hunk of schidtt that is loping and smoking your own personally owned truck, or is it a company owned truck that you get to drive? I wonder if it is in fact a company owned truck and not really owned by you, if they'd like to see the ignorant ass video of their truck on the internet....Hmmmm... :hehe:

The azzhattery must be contageous 'round here. :(

I have an idea. Envoke your so called lope tune then try to back that POS up to a trailer. Tell me how that works out for ya. Useless at tits on a boar. $.02

Last edited:
I have seen his truck build pretty much since the first posts and yes it is a nice looking truck. All I did was ask a question. I will be the first person to shake his hand if he makes that much hp. But just like every other forum on here people attack a person who wants to see the numbers. You make a claim, then back it up. If you can't or won't then prolly shouldn't say it.

We would like some #s cause His last 1800 hp truck just dynoed 1300 a few weeks ago so 2400 should be about 1730!! And if he is for real then hats off to him..

Most guys at this level have been on a dyno and don't through # around unless they are real! And living from pass to pass at that # so I am gunna go out on a limb and say that is the case?

Last edited:
I would love to see the Dyno sheet also. Love to see the power curve on that v-8 and where it makes its power!

Look who we drug out of the woodwork! LOL Nice to see ya on here Shane.
Ill just say that I'm going to have to keep my fingers crossed to have anything for you guys this year and keep it together.
Hell its been over five years since ive driven anything with any measurable power, think i'll remember how?:doh:

as for you "pissininthewind" when we get it back together, ill be sure to get some videos posted and if you are lucky a screen shot.
Honestly though, i don't have anything to prove, besides dyno numbers are kinda useless on the track, that's where all the fine tuning is done.

Last edited:
So is that hunk of schidtt that is loping and smoking your own personally owned truck, or is it a company owned truck that you get to drive? I wonder if it is in fact a company owned truck and not really owned by you, if they'd like to see the ignorant ass video of their truck on the internet....Hmmmm... :hehe:

The azzhattery must be contageous 'round here. :(

I have an idea. Envoke your so called lope tune then try to back that POS up to a trailer. Tell me how that works out for ya. Useless at tits on a boar. $.02

Family owned business truck. It's was a joke.

We would like some #s cause His last 1800 hp truck just dynoed 1300 a few weeks ago so 2400 should be about 1730!! And if he is for real then hats off to him..

Most guys at this level have been on a dyno and don't through # around unless they are real! And living from pass to pass at that # so I am gunna go out on a limb and say that is the case?

Evan, are you trying to make me look like a liar? Honetly, I don't think that its everyones business what Mr Ryan's engine made, if he wants to share it that's fine but if I were him i'd be a little pissed that everyone had private information spread around before he even had the truck back in his possession.
You ever consider the 300 hp that we pulled from it to make it more reliable?
Or the fact that the shortblock has three seasons on it?
Or that the pump and injectors haven't been touched since July of 2006?
Like I said dyno numbers are irrelevant on the track if it doesn't stay together.
As a community, the pullers in our class know about where each other is at.
We communicate and share information pretty generously among each other. Anyone of them are welcome to come to our shop and look at our truck, take pictures and ask questions. I have nothing to hide, never have, never will.

Last edited:
Ahh it's like riding a bike chris! Although I have never driven anything with 2400 hp..... So good luck

Thank you sir, and right back at ya.
We ALL need to have a good year, just remember the mantra: no breakage, no breakage, no breakage...

edit: just went out and tried to ride a bike... I might be screwed LOL

Last edited:
No, its just you, the entire forum is against YOU

Damn that sucks because this is such a well informing, no bull****ting, easy to get along with everyone forum..... it's no Wunder y it has a bad name.... It's because of guys like you with nothing better to do then sit on the cumputer all day and talk sh1t to people.... The video is purely for entertainment. But if you feel like you have more stupid, meaningless, Opinionated comments to make go right ahead. Ruff childhood huh....

Back