Our EFI live lope and smoke tune & smoke at idle

Im not guna be rude but english is our languge.. before you type please spell check! thanks

I'm testing on my phone... I really could care less what's spelled right but as long as u can figure it out then what the problem. If it botherr you that much don't read it...

U think I and contributing to the down fall in the sport by making a lope tune on a truck and posting it on comp diesel..... And I'm the idiot? Lol now I know you reply will be something like ( yes you are te idiot) so jut dot bother saying anything buddy. It's just a video.... You and everyone else can quit crying and *****ing now. I think our sport will be ok. By the way how many times in a day do you threaten to bet someones ass on the cumputer?? Bad ass man.

Where did I threaten to beat anyone ass? I said anyone who does not see lope and smoke tunes as a problem contributing to the downfall of our sport should have their ass kicked....but, I guess since you're one of them, then yes you should have your ass kicked.

Did I say I was going to do it, no. And bud, I'm the same guy on and off this computer, there are plenty on here that have met and know me, they'll tell you that.

You think our sport will be OK? We have a worse reputation when we show up in a community for an event that the bikers, corvette guys, and muscle car crowd...how is this not a problem?

Smoke is retarded...and so is anyone that PURPOSELY tunes for it, joke or not. And before you say "I'll bet you've smoked someone before" I'll answer for you, Yes, I have. Many years ago when I first got into this sport, back when there weren't near as many people in it, and before attention was drawn to us. Also, before I learned that smoke is not power, and nor is smoke on the street cool.

I stand by my post, you're a retard. The fact that you are still here trying to defend it, helps prove my point;)
Chris

U mad buddy? It will all be ok. It's just a video. I'm just interested in how much time of your life you will waste on trying to explain how smoke and loping is stupid. I agree there. Do you have anything else to say?

Last edited:
O and for all you geniuses on here. Just incase you didn't know this is a world full of dumb ass's. There is more of a market on a stupid lope tune that makes ur truck sound like its gonna run then people wanting a smooth running tune for there 1000hp diesel truck....

In other words, you claim there are more posers/wannabes out there than actual performers. While that may be true, it is a very sad testament to your generation. Not many of you are worth a darn, I guess. You should aspire to be more, not less.

As for "geniuses"....it is you who takes the cake. While I appreciate your support of my friend Eric's shop, the fact you spent a lot of money having them build your truck doesnt make you intelligent about diesel performance in the least, and you thinking a lope and smoke tune is "ok" just proves it.

The guys *****ing against smoke and lope tunes are the smart people. They understand the ramifications for the future of diesel hotrodding. You could learn something if you'd get your head out of your ass.

Last edited:
Spent a lot of money building his truck? This is the same guy that that only has a intake ,programmer, and exhaust. Runs tens and is for sale too. Look at old posts. I am so confused I bet it is Daddy's truck.

Spent a lot of money building his truck? This is the same guy that that only has a intake ,programmer, and exhaust. Runs tens and is for sale too. Look at old posts. I am so confused I bet it is Daddy's truck.

That's 2 different truck buddy...... Ive never even ran my 6.4 and my duramax has never actually ran a 10s run but it has run a 6 in the 1/8. Any other stupid Irrelevant*comments u would like to post buddy?

In other words, you claim there are more posers/wannabes out there than actual performers. While that may be true, it is a very sad testament to your generation. Not many of you are worth a darn, I guess. You should aspire to be more, not less.

As for "geniuses"....it is you who takes the cake. While I appreciate your support of my friend Eric's shop, the fact you spent a lot of money having them build your truck doesnt make you intelligent about diesel performance in the least, and you thinking a lope and smoke tune is "ok" just proves it.

The guys *****ing against smoke and lope tunes are the smart people. They understand the ramifications for the future of diesel hotrodding. You could learn something if you'd get your head out of your ass.

My head out my ass? I was nice when I first replied on here and then y'all all start talking ****. And u can tell eric right where he can go.... I had to rebuild that motor my self less then a month after I got it back from him. It ran a 11.4 and was only making 40psi. He has built great trucks I know that. But mine was one of his worse. (You should aspire to be more, not less.)????? It's about makin money..... There is a market for those stupid lope tunes. Let's just end this man. Lesson learned. I won't post videos like that on here anymore. I'm sorry guys. I've already said that....

U mad buddy? It will all be ok. It's just a video. I'm just interested in how much time of your life you will waste on trying to explain how smoke and loping is stupid. I agree there. Do you have anything else to say?

Nope, not mad at all. It takes a smart person to make me mad, and you're lacking some of the required equipment there;)

You obviously aren't smart enough to comprehend, or you wouldn't be on here defending yourself by now.

Good luck in life, you'll need it!
Chris

i skipped to here after the first page cuz i cant stand to read the retardation that comes here again

most of us try to make the power w/o the lope or the smoke and these goddam idiots actually design a tune to do it on purpose..WTF MAN ..REALLY....POS IS PROBLY EVEN SLOWER WITH THAT SETUP...

thanks
gary

Nope, not mad at all. It takes a smart person to make me mad, and you're lacking some of the required equipment there;)

You obviously aren't smart enough to comprehend, or you wouldn't be on here defending yourself by now.

Good luck in life, you'll need it!
Chris

Thanks. You to buddy.

i skipped to here after the first page cuz i cant stand to read the retardation that comes here again

most of us try to make the power w/o the lope or the smoke and these goddam idiots actually design a tune to do it on purpose..WTF MAN ..REALLY....POS IS PROBLY EVEN SLOWER WITH THAT SETUP...

thanks
gary

Uh yes it is slower with this tune......

O and for all you geniuses on here. Just incase you didn't know this is a world full of dumb ass's. There is more of a market on a stupid lope tune that makes ur truck sound like its gonna run then people wanting a smooth running tune for there 1000hp diesel truck....

6.4Girl, how quick can you get to a handgun?

Yea maybe so. I've heard good things about them. Maybe I'll try it out. Half of the forums on compd is just y'all *****ing and arguing. Kinda childish.

kinda childish? that would be your dumbass with your smoke and lope making the diesel community look like prepubescent morons. we are not childish we are frustrated and irritated with people like yourself.

Back