Our EFI live lope and smoke tune & smoke at idle

.....it's no Wunder y it has a bad name.... ....

If we have a bad name...it is only with wal-mart parking lot burnout and smoke contest participants like yourself.

:hehe:

Bad name....my ass. When you grow up and become 6.4Man, come back and see us.

O and for all you geniuses on here. Just incase you didn't know this is a world full of dumb ass's. There is more of a market on a stupid lope tune that makes ur truck sound like its gonna run then people wanting a smooth running tune for there 1000hp diesel truck....

O and for all you geniuses on here. Just incase you didn't know this is a world full of dumb ass's. There is more of a market on a stupid lope tune that makes ur truck sound like its gonna run then people wanting a smooth running tune for there 1000hp diesel truck....

Do you try hard to be a fukk-up or were you born with the talent?

Videos like this need to stay on youtube if you want to make them. Comp d and its members dont want to see videos like this on this website. Period!

keep em off you tube as well, they tend to make the rest of us look like a bunch of empty sacked, 12 fingered, 4 toothed........ aw hell you know, glance at a family picture.

There's more of a market out there for rubber dicks than there are for rubber vaginas, so does that mean you have one of those too?

YOU ARE NOT HELPING THE PROBLEM YOU RETARD. Wait, I said it wrong...YOU FUKKING RETARD!!!!

Just because people want to buy one, does not mean you have to stoop to their level of stupid and sell it to them. Be better than that, or sooner or later, guess what you are....Just a guy who sells lope and smoke tunes.

Can the EFI Live guys disable his copy remotely? We need this option!!!
Chris

This is honestly getting Intertaining. Lol so how do you people act when something serious goes wrong in your life???

I go out and look at the bums and hookers and think to myself....well my life isnt that bad, Then i carry on with my life

This is honestly getting Intertaining. Lol so how do you people act when something serious goes wrong in your life???

This is serious considering fukks like you are contributing to the downfall of our sport. Those tunes do nothing but draw negative attention to us diesels, to which we already have the watchful eye of the EPA clearly upon us.

Anyone who does not see this, should have their ass kicked. The days of doing things like we always have are numbered I believe. Ie, more smoke, more smoke, etc.

Chris

The thing is, it doesn't sound good or like its gonna run. The truck in your video sounds like it's about to fall apart.

This is serious considering fukks like you are contributing to the downfall of our sport. Those tunes do nothing but draw negative attention to us diesels, to which we already have the watchful eye of the EPA clearly upon us.

Anyone who does not see this, should have their ass kicked. The days of doing things like we always have are numbered I believe. Ie, more smoke, more smoke, etc.

Chris

U think I and contributing to the down fall in the sport by making a lope tune on a truck and posting it on comp diesel..... And I'm the idiot? Lol now I know you reply will be something like ( yes you are te idiot) so jut dot bother saying anything buddy. It's just a video.... You and everyone else can quit crying and *****ing now. I think our sport will be ok. By the way how many times in a day do you threaten to bet someones ass on the cumputer?? Bad ass man.

The thing is, it doesn't sound good or like its gonna run. The truck in your video sounds like it's about to fall apart.

It was just an example of how aggressive of a lope tune we could make. We took it off right after the video.

Back