Firepunk UCC Pro Street Build

No plans at this point we have a pretty crazy schedule through the first of June.

Awesome build (and great thread documenting it)! A shop with a lot of integrity and class. I may have missed it, but did you guys answer the question about why you went with ladder bars versus 4-link in the rear? Is there a ban on 4-links in one or more classes that you might run it in?
Ladder bar what the chassis setup guru wanted.

top notch work firepunk guys... love all the pics

the diesel world is now spinning in another direction...

interested in seeing how the trans looks

The attention to detail is pretty amazing, and it shows with your early success.

With the picture of the sts tires on the truck in the other thread, I am curious to see what you guys have planned for the hitch. I know you mentioned a bolt in hitch setup earlier in the thread.

With the ladder bar set up, and how everything sits in the frame.... I am wondering if the hitch bolts to the axle and frame to "lock out" the ladder bar and do some serious weight transfer forward.

Pretty good, 2nd gear band was dark and direct and overdrive steels had some hot spots but clutches weren't glazed, we're going to run a little more line pressure and roll.

Lavon

Are you using the same Borg Warner band on this tranny, or are you trying something different? 4.2 ratio on the lever?

If this is information you aren't comfortable sharing, just tell me to go away....

LOL

Are you using the same Borg Warner band on this tranny, or are you trying something different? 4.2 ratio on the lever?

If this is information you aren't comfortable sharing, just tell me to go away....

LOL

Yes, we are running the exact same parts in the trans as what every customer receives in their built units. We want to prove our transmissions work flawlessly in an extreme application without any fancy bells and whistles. ??????

Back