FASS Diesel Nationals June 5th 2010

Just reserved the room at the Ramada! I asked to not be anywhere near the trouble makers from the NHRDA..:hehe: just kiddin' guys. Thanks for the heads up on where to stay!!

0605-XL.gif

With less than 3 months to go the excitement and ever growing list of sponsors get better every day.

Official Sponsors are

Title Sponsor - FASS Fuels , Official Fuel System
MBRP Exhaust - Official Exhaust System
South Bend Clutch - Official Clutch
BD Power - Official Turbo
Dynomite Diesel - Official Injectors
Snow Performance - Official Water Meth System
Enterprise Engines - Official Dyno
Dave Diesel
Pull n Power
Doctor Performance
Scheids Diesel
Optima Battery - Official Battery
AFE Power
Grand Rock Exhaust
Randys Offroad Connection
Edge Products
ATS
Amsoil
Catepillar

FASS-Diesel-National-web.jpg

Scheids Diesel is sponsoring Top Diesel Category in Drag Racing and 2.6 Class in Sled Pulling.

The NHRDA wants to thanks Dan and the whole crew at Scheids. :clap:

Pull-n-power Rocks

Indy Fass Nationals SWEEEEEEEEET CANT WAIT PULL-N-POWER ROCKS:cheer: I AM SO READY TO PULL BEEN A LONG WINTER :bang CHARLIE THINK WE CAN ADD :nos: IN THE :rules: LIKE TS :rockwoot: I NO I NO:badidea:

We will be making a Exhibition pass with the 2wd I sounds like everyone is going to have a good time.Thanks to all that is alowing us to come and play.

Dale

Just an fyi there is no trailer parking at the Ramada and Jonny B. is one hell of a character but I've stayed there for the past 6 years or more and the rooms were always clean

Trailer Parking

IF U NEED WE WILL TRY TO KEEP AN I ON THE TRAILERS AT IRP SENCE EW R CAMPING THERE:Cheer:
Just an fyi there is no trailer parking at the Ramada and Jonny B. is one hell of a character but I've stayed there for the past 6 years or more and the rooms were always clean

We stayed at JohnyB last year when we was at the 4x4 gathering.he is one of the nicest maneger i have met
Dale

NHRDA-Ticket-Indy.jpg

The printing presses just finished 75,000 free event tickets for the 2010 FASS Diesel Nationals and the NHRDA crew will be spending the next couple of days packaging them up and shipping them to sponsor's across the United States.

Promotion starts on May 5th. Just look for the FASS FUEL DIESEL NATIONAL counter display and pick up your free tickets for the biggest show of the year.

Official locations are:

Oreilly Auto Parts Stores , over 300 locations in Indiana , Kentucky , Ohio and Illinois.
FASS Fuel
South Bend Clutch
MBRP Exhaust
Edge Products
Snow Performance
Dynomite Diesel
Elite Diesel
Dave's Diesel
Scheid Diesel
Swamps Diesel
Fleece Diesel
Dr Performance
Garmon Diesel
Optima Battery
Grand Rock Exhaust
Enterprise Engine
The Diesel Site

ATS

NHRDA-FASS-1.jpg

Indy Bound

R U READY I CANT WAIT JUST HOPE TO SEE EVERY BODY THERE :rockwoot: JOE R U READY. :charger: U NO U CANT RUN:nos: :hehe::poke:

The NHRDA is proud to announce the 2010 FASS Diesel Nationals on June 5th 2010 at Oreilly Raceway Park in Indianapolis Indiana.

This action packed weekend will include the top competitors from across the country to compete in :
Diesel Drag Racing
Sled Pulling
Show n Shine
Dyno Competition
and the crowd favorite the Burnout Contest

0605-XL.gif

Official Sponsors and locations to get your free tickets are:
Title Sponsor - FASS Fuels , Official Fuel System
MBRP Exhaust - Official Exhaust System
OReilly Autoparts - Official Auto Parts store
South Bend Clutch - Official Clutch
BD Power - Official Turbo
Dynomite Diesel - Official Injectors
Snow Performance - Official Water Meth System
Enterprise Engines - Official Dyno
Dave Diesel
Pull n Power
Doctor Performance
Scheids Diesel
Optima Battery - Official Battery
AFE Power
Grand Rock Exhaust
Edge Products
ATS
Amsoil

OReilly Auto Parts is proud to be the official parts store for the FASS Diesel Nationals.

Please advise your customers if they dont live in the Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky and Ohio markets , that they can email me at kshultz@oreillyauto.com with their Name , address and phone # and number of tickets needed for the event.
Or call the Indy Regional Office and ask for Linda Collins. Ph# 317-456-5996

For everyone that lives in the above markets please stop by your local store and pick up your free tickets to the FASS Diesel Nationals.

Thanks
Kindal Shultz
OReilly Auto Parts
Motorsports Coordinator

Back