my quadzilla experience......everyone read me...

I GOT MY INJ. PUMP BACK THIS MORNING......lol cant wait to drive my truck again.... too bad i wont be running the adrenalin anymore my truck is gonna be slow for awhile......anyone have a smarty for sale????

smokin don't take it serious that these guys tare into you about calling out Quad. I used to run his junk but after 8 months of sending my 2 different boxes back and forth and never getting it fixed right. I gave up and P pumped my truck. Quad no disrespect to you you might have all the problems fixed buy now. but after my personal experiences with you on the phone i just ate the 1,000 bucks and took it as a learning curve in life.

hey my truck runs...(((854.40 later)))*bdh* its alive lol i haven't ever driven my truck without a chip on it...lol....its so gay!!!!! :) i have all my burned up electronics from the vp hanging on my garage wall as a reminder.... so now what??? i don't wanna put the adrenalin back on but i can't get my money back either.... what should i buy??? im thinking a smarty revo..... what about a redline??? help??:Cheer:

A smarty REVO is good for about 40-60 rwhp.. Not exactly the same as a wire tap box.

I can't slight Quads products.. I've never had a bad experience with them. However, I've had GREAT luck with blue chip products. I'm currently running a FMS / Smarty stack, and I have nothing but good things to say about it.

Iam not saying all his stuff is bad just the boxes i got, and after the 2nd one smoked i thought my truck was going to go up in flames so i gave up on electronics all together.

Back