my quadzilla experience......everyone read me...

get me one that proves absolutely 100%!!!!!! that it wasn't your box that did it and i'll pay for my own pump..... which is what i planned on doing anywayz lol like i said i was just putting my experience out there.....

get me one that proves absolutely 100%!!!!!! that it wasn't your box that did it and i'll pay for my own pump..... which is what i planned on doing anywayz lol like i said i was just putting my experience out there.....

Yeah, thats how things work.

Especially since I did not get the box, wiring harness or pump sent to me.

Good luck. I made my statement, you can whine, complain gripe or whatever but, my offer stands.

Repeat after me:

I'm installing after-market, high performance, non OEM parts on my vehicle.

"I AM MY OWN WARRANTY."

If you can't live with that, don't modify your vehicle. It's the chance we all take, and if you think it is a pill you can't swallow down the road, don't do it.

This is very, very true. I have paid for several things that should have been covered under the "Factory Warranty" but I know that I caused the problem because of my performance modifications.

Hey man It's a gamble we all take everyday, these pumps aren't made to handle the abuse we are throwin at them!but we all do it everyday

If your pump was brand new thats one thing, II doesn't waranty wire tapped pumps anyway!

sorry for you problems, but your gonna pay to play! If you want all out safety and reliablitly go with Banks!:hehe:

Like I posted on another site:

Balls in your court. I have made this statement in public and everyone around knows that I will do what I say.

Lets see how positive II is that my box killed your pump, to back your story up.

:clap: Thats a very respectable way to handle your business. :Cheer:

If these trucks were built for what we do with them from the factory, we would all have 1000hp hotrods, talkin smack!!!!!

I think 3 rounds is in order to settle this!!

I just wanted to clear up a few things that may be misconstrude since our name has came up here. The pump in question was NOT ours or anything we had sold. It had been run for some time. I do not know how many miles were on the pump. Quad makes very good products. We have reduced the pump repair price for this pump to help make peace. With the economy like it is right now, any amount is probably too much. This is the only post we will be making as we will not be a party to what is going on here.

i have said what i wanted to so that is the end of my posting everyone will make up their own minds take care everyone
Erik

i am well aware of the performance game but like i said in my 1st post i am just saying what quad said to ME and wanted people to know....

Sorry, but thats Bull.
You came out because you were pissed. Your not doing a public service. VP44 injection pumps die alot, with and without go fast parts, wire taps and all. You should just put a pump on your truck, and get back to spotting deer.

like i said jeremy at quad told me stuff and i went off what he said and believed him.... it is not bull to post my opinions or my experience on a public forum for people to read but that is your opinion so that is fine......

its always that way when your trying to reason with one of those sales warranty people or something like that you call em one day and they say "oh its fine we'll get it takin care of for ya" next day or so the same person "me no speaka english"

like i said jeremy at quad told me stuff and i went off what he said and believed him.... it is not bull to post my opinions or my experience on a public forum for people to read but that is your opinion so that is fine......

I have read this thread on 3 different sites now, damn boy.

I am happy with my ADR. It surges like a biatch even with the new f tunes, but oh well it just means I keep the box on 0 most of the time, which is good anyway.

I am happy with my ADR. It surges like a biatch even with the new f tunes, but oh well it just means I keep the box on 0 most of the time, which is good anyway.

Have you tried the custom tuning yet?
Try this i's what Quad said to do for the surging.
"Then I want to you to set the TPS Min for BOTH Can and Pump stretch up to 25%. Tell me if that helps.

Basically this will not let the truck start fueling until 25% TPS is reached."

No I don't have the pulse...but lately I've been running a milder tune with the warm up mode and it doesn't surge at all. And with my sticks and stock charger its more fun that the comp tunes really.

Welcome to the performance world you break things alot of things its just the way it is
yeh, at first it sucks, then you learn to laugh about it, then you cry at the end of the year when you see how much you have spent. LOL

Back