my quadzilla experience......everyone read me...

smokin'2000

well i have been wanting to post this up but time is all used up these days... here it goes.... i had the adrenalin on my truck the day they where out and loved it i ran it on my truck for awhile and had none of the issues anyone else was having i loved the power it made and was way happy with the product... then out of nowhere my box fried.. i called quad and talked to justin and he had a new box in my truck before the day was over...i loved it i was so happy with quad and had nothing but good stuff to say. i ran the box for quite awhile with no issues and loved it.. 3 weeks ago i went down deer hunting and took my camper and trailer with wheelers on it and was enjoying my weekend... i went out for a drive at night and went spotlighting and driving around... i was driving down the road and out of nowhere my truck just died i coasted to a stop and put it in park and tried to start it a few times and it wouldn't do anything and the check engine light was on..got out and popped the hood and could smell burnt electronics.. so i just figured the chip burned up again yeah right ha ha ha i pulled the box out and put all connections back to stock and still no start hooked the box back up and tried again... nothin.... so we walked 3 1/2 miles back to camp and had to be towed back to camp by a chevy just kidding lol and tried working on it in the morning and still nothing so after hell and 336 dollars in fuel in my brother in laws dodge got the camper home wheelers and truck back home and checked codes and had a couple injection pump codes so i pulled it out and called quadzilla... i talked to jeremy and he told me there was a problem where the resister in the box would blow and put the chip and injection pump into a ground loop circuit and not only had it happened to more than me but that it had happened to their shop truck.... he told me that if things checked out they would take care of me and get my truck back on the road... i had it tested at a local shop and everything in the pump was fine except the brain on the injection pump was fried and the fuel solenoid was burned up and they pulled a bunch of death codes all having to do with a mis-communication with the pump and ecm ( i don't have all the details and codes but i can get them if someone wants them) i told jeremy and he said he would talk to quad and get back to me the next day... so i told the shop to go ahead and get the pump ready and call quad and talk to them and get things arranged.... now the even funner part the next day i tried to get ahold of jeremy after he hadn't called me back and he was not in the office and neither was quad left messages.. next day i was anxious called a bunch of times and sat on hold forever and left a bunch of messages still nothing... next day same thing and finally jeremy called the next day after i left a few more messages and said quad was not going to do anything for me and to top it off changed his entire story ... said he never said anything about anything lol and told me that i was wrong also said that even though the shop said it was most likely the chip that blew up my inj pump and even though he told me there was a problem they new about that caused the inj pump to fail the same way that there was nothing they could do about it....he told me it could have been a voltage spike from my alternator then he said it could have been a voltage spike from my ecm that caused the chip and inj pump to fry... well the alt is new and thats why there is a big fuse inline and the ecm is fine... my prob is my truck is now broken and it is not my fault in any way...
just so everyone knows I DID NOT GET ON HERE TO BASH OR MAKE ANYONE LOOK BAD I WANT EVERYONE THAT NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE WITH QUADZILLA AS A COMPANY AND WITH THEIR PRODUCT TO KNOW WHAT I HAVE GONE THROUGH I AM SORRY IT IS SO LONG BUT THIS IS THE SHORT VERSION AND I WANTED TO MAKE SURE AS MANY DETAILS AS POSSIBLE WHERE IN THIS POST... I DONT FEEL LIKE I WAS TREATED VERY FAIRLY AND I FEEL LIKE PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT!!!!!
please feel free to comment or ask any questions
thanks everyone for reading this.....:bang:bang

i dont think its the issue of the box frying but the fact that they told him about a resistor in the adrenaline frying and taking out the injection pump with it and now they are completely denying it...

i dont think its the issue of the box frying but the fact that they told him about a resistor in the adrenaline frying and taking out the injection pump with it and now they are completely denying it...

Exactly.......crap if you ask me. Admit to it then come back and deny it.....:kick:

x2 here. i believe if they told him this they should step up to the plate and take care of his situation. good luck on your fight with them!

Just so you know there is always 2 sides to a story.

I spoke with Brady from II about 4 days ago about this pump. Brady told me the pump has a tremendous amount of miles on it and he does not feel the box has anything to do with it.

I have warranted pumps in the past if I new, and had confirmation we had an issue. Brady told me straight up and down, this is not something I need to worry with.

Then to top it off, this guy calls in and Mother F's my employees, calls me names and act like a jerk in general. His story has changed multiple times and in general the guy is hard to deal with.

I have every conversation recorded, including the one with II.

He has threatened, screamed, yelled, hang up on our people, just ridiculous.

If he keeps it up, the pump will seem cheap.

Just so you know there is always 2 sides to a story.

New guy, one post..... never would have guessed there would be an agenda there LOL

Does make for interesting reading though. Thanks for giving us the other side Quad.

On another note concerning Quadzilla, I just called for a customer wishing to install the Pulse, on his Adrenaline for an 02 Dodge.

I was directed to the tech department, I was inquiring of the user enabled tuning and options. Apparently there are no tuning directions for the unit, I was told they would be located and faxed to me.

Quad, are these units available, or are they still in the Beta testing stage? I have some interest in this but cannot seem to get any information.

like i said quad i would love you to post those illegally recorded conversations on the internet so everyone can hear what was said......lol :)

I know i have done my fair share of bashing Quad, but now i am a happy customer. They have been workin their rears off trying to fix the problems of the AD. So far they have.
My truck would surge so bad i had to turn off the box. Quad sent me a test box and it fixed the problem. The new updates seem to have fixed any outstanding issues with the AD too.
If II said the AD wasn't the cause of the VP failure i would have believe them. Why wouldn't you? They have nothing to gain by lying. They're gonna get paid either way.
We all know that tapping the wire on our trucks is a crap shoot. Some last years, some last minutes. It's a gamble we all take when we tap the wire.

I realy don't need to see a bunch of stuf about threats of attorneys and such....y'all keep that stuff private where it belongs.

no threats from me sorry man.... just telling my story... i tried to solve this for 3 weeks in private....

And I need to tell my story, which happens to come straight from Industrial Injection.

We love stories here at CompD....When the stories turn into legal battles and talk, that's when we don't want to hear or see the story anymore.

Feel free to call each other liars though, we enjoy that..LOL

Repeat after me:

I'm installing after-market, high performance, non OEM parts on my vehicle.

"I AM MY OWN WARRANTY."

If you can't live with that, don't modify your vehicle. It's the chance we all take, and if you think it is a pill you can't swallow down the road, don't do it.

Repeat after me:

I'm installing after-market, high performance, non OEM parts on my vehicle.

"I AM MY OWN WARRANTY."

If you can't live with that, don't modify your vehicle. It's the chance we all take, and if you think it is a pill you can't swallow down the road, don't do it.

Couldn't have said it better. :clap:

i am well aware of the performance game but like i said in my 1st post i am just saying what quad said to ME and wanted people to know....

Like I posted on another site:
Originally Posted by Qzilla
So, I tell you what. You get a written statement from Brady at II, that states that my box is positively, absolutely 100% the reason your pump went out, and I will pay for your pump replacement.

Balls in your court. I have made this statement in public and everyone around knows that I will do what I say.

Lets see how positive II is that my box killed your pump, to back your story up.

Back