Hallas Performance compounds

nice hours , I love basement vendors :bang
MIKE HALLAS IS A FORD DIESEL TECH. AND DOES WORK ON THE SIDE BOTH PERFORMANCE AND REPAIRS FOR THE LESS FORTUNATE(MONEY WISE) UNLIKE SOME OF YOU GUYS THAT RUN YOUR MOUTHS ON HERE, THIS GUY DOES NOT GET ON HERE MUCH BECAUSE HE HAS A JOB AND A BUISINESS MAKING FAST ****, AND HE'S NOT BEATING HIMSELF IN THE CHEST OF THE THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS HE'S MADE. REMEMBER, ONLY THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THIS EARTH.

Last edited:
MIKE HALLAS IS A FORD DIESEL TECH. AND DOES WORK ON THE SIDE BOTH PERFORMANCE AND REPAIRS FOR THE LESS FORTUNATE(MONEY WISE) UNLIKE SOME OF YOU GUYS THAT RUN YOUR MOUTHS ON HERE, THIS GUY DOES NOT GET ON HERE MUCH BECAUSE HE HAS A JOB AND A BUISINESS MAKING FAST ****, AND HE'S NOT BEATING HIMSELF IN THE CHEST OF THE THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS HE'S MADE. REMEMBER, ONLY THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THIS EARTH.

Dmaxvaz -- you just validated our issue.

I don't know Mike Hallas and I probably never will. But people that run these types of businesses are killing small businesses. They do the work for way less because they don't have the over head most shops do. So, you a potential customer of a local small shop won't go to them because Mike; does the work for less in his spare time. That causes people to go out of business, products to loose their integrity because of the prices they are being sold for, half the time, basement vendors are selling the stuff that "fell off the truck" or was a reject. Which just hurts everyone.

If Mr. Hallas wants into the aftermarket, how about he open a shop up and take a risk like the rest of us have?

Don't get me wrong, if it wasn't for my JOB I wouldn't have most if not all of the stuff done to my truck. It was/is my job and that's why I have what's done, done. When something breaks, you bet you a** I'm stressing about where to find the money, how can I fix this or that.

:clap::Cheer:

hpprose I'm sorry I just don't buy into the whole Banks theory

and saying these people are selling less superior or scratch and dent items is just unjustified and unresearched, I deal with a garage vendor personally and am a good friend he is an authorized distributor of all the products he sells and they are sold at the cost he is specified to sell them at. And the theory of putting shops out of business is also wrong, my PDR Stage1 injectors in my sig. are relabelled Mike Hallas injectors and PDR is not going out of business anytime soon

Last edited:

funny. you should of seen him at the berville pull last year.

i got to know mike hallas last year at diesel power challenge, and all i will say is he is a great guy and is willing to help anyone out, he's not cocky, he's like tomac, just sit in the back ground and watchs, as for industrial injectors, i have a set of there 275'ss and there laying down,

nope it was on a wheel dyno, there is video on here somewhere. in front of alot of people

Looks like I better keep my truck in the barn this year. Last time I had my truck on the dyno it only made 550 hp.:bow::eek:

That must be one big single, and alot of :nos:

Dmaxvaz -- you just validated our issue.

I don't know Mike Hallas and I probably never will. But people that run these types of businesses are killing small businesses. They do the work for way less because they don't have the over head most shops do. So, you a potential customer of a local small shop won't go to them because Mike; does the work for less in his spare time. That causes people to go out of business, products to loose their integrity because of the prices they are being sold for, half the time, basement vendors are selling the stuff that "fell off the truck" or was a reject. Which just hurts everyone.

If Mr. Hallas wants into the aftermarket, how about he open a shop up and take a risk like the rest of us have?

Don't get me wrong, if it wasn't for my JOB I wouldn't have most if not all of the stuff done to my truck. It was/is my job and that's why I have what's done, done. When something breaks, you bet you a** I'm stressing about where to find the money, how can I fix this or that.
MIKE HAS A SHOP AND HAS 4 GUYS WORKING FOR HIM. SOME PEOPLE, (NOT YOU) SHOULD DO A LITTLE RESEARCH BEFORE CONDEMNING THE GUY.

My chest isnt big enough to pound, but here is the graph. It is kinda big.

DYNO1111hp.jpg

Must be to "Tomac's" out there because the one I know is a chest pounder.

i got to know mike hallas last year at diesel power challenge, and all i will say is he is a great guy and is willing to help anyone out, he's not cocky, he's like tomac, just sit in the back ground and watchs, as for industrial injectors, i have a set of there 275'ss and there laying down,

Back