Hallas Performance compounds

I will say Mike Hallas got me started with diesel performance years ago and well 10 of thousands of years later Im still lovin it....Thank Mike for making me see the light

MIKE HAS A SHOP AND HAS 4 GUYS WORKING FOR HIM. SOME PEOPLE, (NOT YOU) SHOULD DO A LITTLE RESEARCH BEFORE CONDEMNING THE GUY.

Ok, so I don't think we should consider him a basement vendor. Since he has a shop and multiple employees'; he isn’t a basement vendor but a performance shop with odd hours of business.

I do stand by what I'm saying and have said about basement vendors. But by the sounds of it, doesn't look like Mike is one. Again, I haven't meet him and I probably won't but I do apologize if he took offense to anything I said as me attaching him personally. I am merely talking about basement vendors in general.

Thanks for the clarification Dmaxvaz.

Not sure how 4 guys work in a two stall garage attached to his house, but then maybe google maps is wrong.

Not sure how 4 guys work in a two stall garage attached to his house, but then maybe google maps is wrong.

He,s got A huge pole barn he works out of. He did some work on one of my trucks.

GRotman ... my God man... what's that turbo out of? An EMD freight locomotive?!?

Hey you guys better snap out of it and get it back on track before that guy puts up the "wrong forum" sign again, this was a thread about.............wait....what was this thread about again...

:wrong:

I didn't think this thread was about anything in general. :bang

=GRotman;308684 I didn't think this thread was about anything in general. :bang

IN CASE YOU CANT READ

I talk to mike and he is going to build another set of compounds that will be bolt on. Both turbos on top, moving the oil filter and more stock looking. He is also going to have a dyno day at his shop. He will have both compounds that are on the street now plus some great burn out sessions

IN CASE YOU CANT READ

I talk to mike and he is going to build another set of compounds that will be bolt on. Both turbos on top, moving the oil filter and more stock looking. He is also going to have a dyno day at his shop. He will have both compounds that are on the street now plus some great burn out sessions

Thats what I keep telling you I will do...now you see it possible????

IN CASE YOU CANT READ

Oh......got it....I read more about the where he worked and who he was I completely missed the point of the thread.

So this show is this at the shop? When is it? Address? What dyno?

Is this the guy who had the truck in the Autorama in Detroit? He didnt have a vendor booth but a show car space right? But he's a vendor? They had a basement........man am I confused

We were there and had a vendor booth.....and a shop.....and an event.....with a real dyno.....damn....what was this thread about again......

IN CASE YOU CANT READ

:wrong:

This should be in the "Im not a site vendor but am trying to get free advertising section". Are you related to Wade?

what time is the dyno ? during lunch break LOL

I bet the Ford dealer is gonna be pissed about the burnouts.:hehe:

Back