Hallas Performance compounds

Robts

Proud Fummins Owner
Hallas performance had their twins at the autorama show in detroit. He said he was using industrial injection injectors. Notice he doesnt have a fan. Also his exhaust exited through the fender. I just want to share this with everyone

UNI_3188.jpg

UNI_3187.jpg

UNI_3186.jpg

Last edited:
Good use of color... looks neat, although I wouldn't want to work on it!

Looks sweet, though I wonder if he must use nitrous to "cool it down".

Ford Blue is where it is at! Man that air must get dizzy going 1.5 circles before entering the engine.

100_1380.jpg

Ford Blue is where it is at! Man that air must get dizzy going 1.5 circles before entering the engine.

100_1380.jpg

that must be one of them rare Ford owned Cummings we hear aboutLOL, so is that gonna be dropped in a Ford or did you just like the color, it looks good either way:clap:

Wonder how much boost it makes? Then how long will the factory intercooler hold?

that must be one of them rare Ford owned Cummings we hear aboutLOL, so is that gonna be dropped in a Ford or did you just like the color, it looks good either way:clap:

it is in and made 1111hp at the HTS dyno day

There is a reason that my truck does not have the stock intercooler anymore. Boost makes stock plastic ends go boom.

And yes if it's on my truck it is the best, just ask and I will tell you. :rockwoot:

I also would like to say that I think I looks good. I am sorry some of you thought I was ripping it.

There is a reason that my truck does not have the stock intercooler anymore. Boost makes stock plastic ends go boom.

I understand the stockers being crappy.. but damn..give someone some credit..everytime you post..always negative

And yes if it's on my truck it is the best, just ask and I will tell you. :rockwoot:

its all in your head..but you know..whatever works for you..

Back