GoGoDiesel Stage 1 Offroad Intake Manifold

Sounds a lot like what we are planning on doing for a customers racing application. Both chargers will be off the motor, so we will be using a center section and running long(er) individual runners to each intake port.

looks great doug, its nice and clean, is there a big difference in cfm through the manifold, and again it looks great

looks great doug, its nice and clean, is there a big difference in cfm through the manifold, and again it looks great

I'll be finding out this week if I can get Wilson to flow it on their flow bench. The first one done and welded up was sent out already. The customer didn't want to wait. He saw the test piece while he was here and wanted it badly.

Anything can be copied. Look at all the EGR delete kits. This takes it up quite a few notches of above. Tough to dispute where it was from first on this one.

Nice to see you've got them out there. I remember talking to you about it at TS 2 years ago.

Looks Good!

I think that the intake manifolds for the '03-early'04 are the same internaly as the '04.5-'07 other than the equalizing tube in the rear that connects boths sides together on the '03 and early '04's.

You should see inside about a 75,000 mile intake that never had the EGR deleted. The air "passages" are about as big as a pencil. LOL[/QUOTE]

thanks mines at about 75k and im just now thinkn about a egr delete guess that explains why it runs like crap!:bang

I always wondered Doug, as far as what I know the intake elbow coming in from one side as opposed to say the front would tend to favor the passenger side of the manifold? Keep in mind, I don't claim to know anything, just curious. If so would the 03 crossover be an asset, or is it not worth the attention? Thanks.

I always wondered Doug, as far as what I know the intake elbow coming in from one side as opposed to say the front would tend to favor the passenger side of the manifold? Keep in mind, I don't claim to know anything, just curious. If so would the 03 crossover be an asset, or is it not worth the attention? Thanks.

Its asset of plenum volume is nice, however the fact that it is so close to the exhaust makes it seem wasted to me. Would be interesting to find out if the heat from back there reheated the intake charge or if there wasn't enough dwell time and the air didn't stay long enough to be affected.

The area inside the front of the plenum now is completely opened. And on the 05-07 manifolds we have removed the air dam that partially blocked the passenger side on another manifold.

There is more to come. Adding some 3D mill profiles to the holes at the heads to open them up. And doing more of an overall cleanup to the inside.

This is the updated design over the other plates. The O-ring groove used to run around the inside of the bolt holes which had made the plates cover the tops of the opening a little too much.

picture.php

Back